العودة   شبكة الدفاع عن السنة > المنتـــــــــديات العـــــــــــامـــة > Islamic English Discussion

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-07-03, 04:36 PM   رقم المشاركة : 1
الحجاج
Islamic English Discussion Moderator

الحجاج غير متصل

الحجاج is on a distinguished road

Are Shi'ites Considered Muslims? Let us know what you believe

[ALIGN=LEFT]Assalamu Alaikum AhlaSunnah wal Jamaa'ah,

I hope that all respected members participate in this vital topic, regardless of their stand on this issue, supported with evidences from Qur'an, Sunnah, consensus of scholars, etc.

Good luck insha Allah

P.S
Brothers & sisters with weak English:
don't let your English prevent you from participation, as this is a good opportunity for you to practice and develop your English insha Allah.[/ALIGN]

التوقيع :
إذا رأيت الرجل على ملة الرافضة فاتهمه في عقله وعرضه، ألا إنها ملة من سخط الله عليه.
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» Urgent, Plz Join
»» إحصائيات قرآنية فعلا ممتع
»» وقفت لأصلي وسمعت شاب قال جملة طيرت عقلي
»» سؤال بحاجة إلى إجابة
»» الهوش Bush ينصح النساء بتقليد المسلمات

قديم 08-07-03, 09:09 PM   رقم المشاركة : 2
Sunniah forever
عضو ذهبي

الصورة الرمزية Sunniah forever

Sunniah forever غير متصل

Sunniah forever

Smile wa alaikum alslaam

yah as u said my brother very imprtant topic i'll try to participate ansha allah ...

by the way, iam not perfect in english but i just try to participate in each topic and i try to understand each word

we hope our brothers and sisters to try even in simple words, day after day u will perform the best.....

thanks my brother

التوقيع :
http://violet070.jeeran.com/Sunniah%20forever.gif

* الشيعة في قلوبنا.. ومـا أحلاهم في قلوبنا إن تسننوا *

أعذروني إن أنقطعت عنكم..أختكم..سنية للأبد..
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» الشيعه .. ظالمين أم مظلومين..!؟
»» >>To Those Who Prevailed Over Their Affair<<
»» القاب الصحابه والصحابيات رضي الله عنهم آجمعين
»» اسئله سهله للشطااااااار
»» ×× Urgent ××

قديم 09-07-03, 03:12 AM   رقم المشاركة : 3
StraightPath
عضو ينتظر التفعيل

StraightPath غير متصل

StraightPath

[ALIGN=LEFT]Okay, first of all, this isnt a simple issue thats open for debate ( between the sunnis that is ) because of the hadeeth of the prophet that basically says if one makes takfeer on a Muslim, then one of them is a kaafir, in other words, hes either right, or kaafir, which means this is an important aqeedah issue, that some -May Allah guide us and them- dont give it the importance it deserves, we see some on one hand going to the extreme saying dont call anyone kaafir, and on the other hand you see some, who make takfeer right and left with no regulations at all, and both are wrong.

In these issues, we must see what the scholars have said, about specific beliefs, and if the conditions of takfeer are their, and the nullifiers that prevent the takfeer are non existant.

With the shias , or rafithees which would be more accurate to say, we cant make mass takfeer on them, and we cant say none are kaafir because we see loads of kufr beliefs being not just their belief, but a belief that has been propagated.
If one says the Quraan has been tampered with then he had a kufr belief.
If one says the revelation didnt end, then he has a kufr belief.
If one believes that theres someone that knows the unseen knowing what the Quran says then he has commited kufr.
If one performs istighathah, asking the dead for help, and the truth was made clear for him, yet he rejected, then hes a kaafir also for saying Ya Ali! or Ya Hussain! instead of Ya Allah!
These beliefs are everywhere in shia books. I was going to discuss in detail the issue of intercession, but i'll make that in a seperate psot so this one wont be too long.
As for what the scholars have said :
Imaam Abu Hanifah
It was reported that often Abu Haneefah used to repeat the following statement about the Rafithees "Whoever doubts whether they are disbelievers has himself committed disbelief."
Imaam al-Shaafi`e
On one occasion al-Shaafi`i said concerning the Shi`ites, "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Raafidite Shi`ites." [Ibn Taymeeyah, Minhaaj as-Sunnah an-Nabawiyyah, 1/39] On another occasion he said, "Narrate knowledge from everyone you meet except the Raafidite Shi`ites, because they invent Hadeeths and adopt them as part of their religion." [Ibid, p. 38]
Imaam Maalik
Once Maalik was asked about them and he replied, "Do not speak to them nor narrate from them, for surely they are liars." [Minhaaj as-Sunnah, 1/37] During a class of Imaam Maalik, it was mentioned that the Raafidite Shi`ites curse the Sahaabah. In reply, he quoted the Quranic verse, "Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are harsh with the disbelievers and gentle among themselves. So that the disbelievers may become enraged with them." He then said, "Whoever becomes enraged when the Sahaabah are mentioned is one about whom the verse speaks." [Tafseeer al-Qurtubee]
Imaam Ibn Hazm quoted a report with an isnad going back to Hishaam ibn ‘Ammaar, who said: "I heard Maalik ibn Anas say: "Whoever curses Abu Bakr should be whipped, and whoever curses ‘Aa’ishah should be killed." He was asked, "Why do you say that concerning (the one who curses) ‘Aa’ishah?" He said, Because Allah says concerning ‘Aa’ishah, (may Allah be pleased with her): "Allah forbids you from it (slander her) and warns you not to repeat the like of it forever, if you are believers." (al-Noor 24:17)’"

Abu Bakr ibn al-‘Arabi
Abu Bakr ibn al-‘Arabi said: "Because the people who slandered ‘Aa’ishah accused a pure and innocent person of immorality, then Allah exonerated her. So everyone who accuses her of that of which Allah has stated she is innocent is rejecting what Allah says, and everyone who rejects what Allah says is a kaafir. This is the opinion of Maalik, and the matter is very clear to those who have insight."

Ibn Mubaarak
Ibn Mubaarak was reported to have said, "Religion is gained from Ahl al-Hadeeth, scholastic theology and crafty exemptions from religious ordinances of Ahl ar-Ray and lies from the Raafidite Shi`ites." [Adh-Dhahabee, al Muntaqaa min Minhaaj al-I`tidaal, p. 480]

One day during the period of Muslim rule in Spain, Imaam Abu Muhammad ibn Hazm was having a debate with some Spanish Catholic priests about their religious texts. He brought before them evidence of textual distortions in the Bible and the loss of original manu************************s. When they replied by pointing out to him Shi`ite claims also being distorted, Ibn Hazm informed them that "Shi`ite could not be used as evidence against the Quraan or against Muslims because they are not themselves Muslims." [Ibn Hazm, al-Fisaal fee al-Milal wa an-Nihal, 2/78 and 4/182]

Among other contemporary scholars who have have made similar statements are: Shaikh Ibn Baaz, ash-Shanqeetee, al-Albaanee, Ahmad Ameen, Muhibbuddeen al-Khateeb,an-Nashaasheebee and Dr. Rashaad Saalim.
One must note again, since the issue of takfeer is a very dangerous issue, that the ones that are kaafir are their scholars who accuse Aisha of adultry for example even though the Quraan delcared her innocent because this is rejecting Quran, or saying the Quran is corrupt, or the kufr beliefs that I have mentioned above.

The regular shia we cannot declare as a kaafir until the conditions of takfeer are fulfilled and the nullifiers are non existant, once the shia understands and accepts what their scholars say, and enough evidence has been showed to him, and he rejects then he is a kaafir kufr Akbar ( great kufr ) and the scholars, who have knowledge, can safely declare him as a kaafir, kufr ain ( kufr ain means saying the individual is a kaafir as opposed to saying he commited kufr )

However many of them have no idea what their scholars say and think that sunnis "are the ones who hate Ali raa" and thats the difference between us and them, and just grew up saying that they are shias not knowing what their scholars believe and teach, people like this from the regular shias cannot be called kaafir.
I know one Iranian shia who comes to our masjid, asked me about things, he thought we hated Ali! ( this shows the lies that their scholars teach them ) , I explained to him the sunni position, insha'Allah soon, he will become sunni
A problem that surely exists is that they lie too much, as the shiekh of Islam Ibn Taymiyah said , Subhan the one who created lying and gave 9/10 of it to the shia , he probably got this from their so-called hadeeths such as"Nine tenths of religion is taqiyyah (dissimulation), hence one who does not dissimulate has no religion." (Al-Kafi vol.9 p.110)

The Shias falsely attribute the following to Abu Abdullah (Ja'far as-Sadiq): "Mix with them(i.e. non-shia) externally but oppose them internally." (Al-Kafi vol.9 p.116) now this Shi'ite hadeeth means that they should mix with us and try to decieve us..It trully shows us Muslims what the Shi'ites are!
"A believer who does not dissimulate is like a body without a head." (Tafseer al-Askari)
Concerning the verse, "Verily the most noble of you in Allah's sight is the most God-fearing (atqaakum)" , the Shia attribute the following interpretation of "atqaakum": "That is, your deeds done by taqiyyah (dissimulation) (Al-I'tiqadat)

....("Although Allah, the Exalted, has not created a creature worse than a dog, yet a Nasbi (ie. A Sunni) is worse than even a dog." here is the Shi'te book that this lie came from (Haqqul Yakeen (Persian) Vol 2, P. 516)

So its clear why its hard to make takfeer of individuals with all this lying going on, which shows that they have no sincerity, but again, as I explained above, if the conditions are fulfilled and nullifiers are non existant, as it is with the majority of their scholars, it is not only okay to declare them as a kuffar, but it becomes a MUST.
The ones who dont believe the kuffar to be kuffar are indeed kuffar themselves which is a well known rule. One cant say rejecting Quranic verses or saying the Quran is corrupt isnt kufr , ever.

Hope this helps, even though my thoughts may not have been as organized as they should be. I will post something on the intercession issue in a seperate post insha'Allah.

Also for those who dont know Arabic, watch this video from minute 3:40 and see for yourself their actions, wallahi seeing it is so sad, the state their ignorants ended up in because of their scholars who are just their to rip them off their so-called "khumus" ( literally means one fifth ) and misguide them, really, really sad. The video is over 9 MB and its beginning is in Arabic, so I repeat if one doesnt know Arabic, just watch it from minute 3:40 to the end, and tell me, if you think, this is Islam, and how different what you see is from "worshipping of the dead" that mushriks do, if there are any differences that is!
Take this verse into consideration “And the mosques are for Allâh (Alone), so invoke not anyone along with Allâh.” (72:18)

[RAM]http://www.albrhan.com/munazara/video/80kdual-isdn/qabr320x240-225kb.rm[/RAM][/ALIGN]

التوقيع :
ماذا تسمى هذه العبادة يا شيعة؟:D
[ALIGN=LEFT]Shias, what is this form of worship called? :D[/ALIGN]
[IMG]http://pro.corbis.com/images/watermark/67/14495723/DWF15-363700.jpg[/IMG]
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» Wahhabiyah ( Wahabism ) Exposed
»» Questions & Answers on Taqleed
»» قصة قصيرة / فلاش
»» قصة الشاعر العشماوي في الطائرة و ابيات شعر قديمة القصة لكن روعة
»» h

قديم 09-07-03, 05:08 PM   رقم المشاركة : 4
الحجاج

الحجاج غير متصل

[ALIGN=LEFT]Jazakallahu khairan Brother Straight

I beg to differ with you on this issue, and would like to ask you if you know of any Shi'a in the world who loves Abu Bakr, Omar and the rest of the companions [ra], or the Mothers of Believers Ayisha & Hafsa [ra]

To the best of my knowledge, hating and disowning the aforementioned companions, constitutes an essential part of Shi'ism

In the meantime, we know Allah [swt] have said

"Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat; and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds, Forgiveness, and a great Reward. " [48:29]

Hence, this verse proves that whoever is filled with rage at the companions is simply a disbeliever, or am I wrong

Furthermore, Allah [swt] says

Allah's Good Pleasure was on the Believers when they swore Fealty to thee under the Tree: He knew what was in their hearts, and He sent down Tranquillity to them; and He rewarded them with a speedy Victory; [48:18]

No one doubts that Abu Bakr & Omar [ra] were among the companions under the tree whom Allah is well pleased with. Now what would be the person who curses these two in specific and companions in general despite Allah's statement and His pleasure

The Four Schools of Jurisprudence have not accepted their Islam and considered them apostates. Imam Abu Hanifah went farther to state that whoever doubts their disbelief (with awareness of their beliefs) himself is a disbeliever

True, there is one way to enter Islam, and that is to utter the two testimonies and act upon their regulations, but there are 100s of ways to exit Islam. One doesn't have to reject the 2 testimonies in order to become a Kafir. A person may become an apostate by an idea he holds in mind, an act he commits, or a word he utters.

So the Rafidha (Rejectors) are not Muslims to begin with. Yes, they may share with us the pronunciation and spelling of some words and terms, but never their implications. It is mandatory in their religion to differ with us, even slightly, for the sake of just being different. And Allah knows best
[/ALIGN]

التوقيع :
إذا رأيت الرجل على ملة الرافضة فاتهمه في عقله وعرضه، ألا إنها ملة من سخط الله عليه.
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» شكوك حول هلاك الرافضي أبو كاظم عضو هذا المنتدى
»» قواعد التشبيه مع التمثيل (نكتة لطيفة)
»» رافضي يتبرع بجمع فتاوى المسلمين في الرافضة
»» أخيرا ... انتقل إلى جهنم الحمراء وبئس المصير .. المدعو
»» من أمتع القصائد باللهجة العراقية روعة

قديم 09-07-03, 07:46 PM   رقم المشاركة : 5
Sunniah forever
عضو ذهبي

الصورة الرمزية Sunniah forever

Sunniah forever غير متصل

Sunniah forever

As we know to be amuslim u must do five pillars ( not to pay the fifth )...u must say shahadah ..to do prayers .. to pay zakat .. to perform Hajj .. to observe fast during the month

some thing strange sheas say Shahadah and they have equal with Allah
they break the first pillar

this picture talk about it self

Lo! Allah forgiveth not that a partner should be ascribed unto Him. He forgiveth (all) save that to whom He will. Whoso ascribeth partners to Allah, he hath indeed invented a tremendous sin))...... Surah An-Nisa ayah 48

how can we called them muslims and they have equal with Allah

how can we called them muslims and they curse the Sahaabah ((may Allah be pleased with them )). Allah said, "Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are harsh with the disbelievers and gentle among themselves.."

how and how until next year ....

We hope that Allah will guide those sheas

التوقيع :
http://violet070.jeeran.com/Sunniah%20forever.gif

* الشيعة في قلوبنا.. ومـا أحلاهم في قلوبنا إن تسننوا *

أعذروني إن أنقطعت عنكم..أختكم..سنية للأبد..
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» Yousef Islam
»» ~ Tawheed & Shirk~
»» نقطه في بحر دين الرسم والتمثيل
»» سؤال الله يخليكم
»» سؤال..#2

قديم 10-07-03, 06:56 AM   رقم المشاركة : 6
الحجاج

الحجاج غير متصل

[ALIGN=LEFT]Thank you sister Sunniah, yet the worst of all their circumbulation 7 rounds around their tombs. This act intself is sufficient enough to place them out of the circle of Islam, let alone, as you said, calling the dead in his/her grave for help, healing, pregnancy, etc instead of calling Allah swt

Actually these tombs and shrines are traps maintained by the wicked black-turbaned Rabbis whom they call Sayyid, to increase their revenues by fooling the stoogies[/ALIGN]

التوقيع :
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» العربية نت تعترف: لا عداء صريح بين إيران وإسرائيل
»» الزواج الفاشل عندما تكون الزوجة رب الأسرة
»» كيف أضع لقطة من Animation
»» ومن أظلم ممن منع مساجد الله أن يذكر فيها اسمه
»» حوار عن معركة القرضاوي مع صديقي السلفي - منقول

قديم 10-07-03, 12:46 PM   رقم المشاركة : 7
StraightPath
عضو ينتظر التفعيل

StraightPath غير متصل

StraightPath

[ALIGN=LEFT]Brother AlHajjaj, I think you have misunderstood me, because you are thinking on a "higher" level, the level of fuqaha and their "students of knowledge" and their followers, and I dont disagree at all with you on that and posted things in agreement with what you said and proving what you said also.
I just explained, that there are shias out there, whom are quite a few, that have no clue about what their scholars teach and what "shiasm" is about. You find many of them thinking "Shiasm is loving Ali raa, and "sunnism" ( if thats a word ) is hating him. If you got into details with them they wouldnt even know the details and arent "practicing" shias. So these people are shias by name only and dont follow their scholars and really have no clue what real"shiasm" is about and they are who I exlude. The rest, I completely agree with you on. Hope this clarifies what I said if it werent clear in the post or if I didnt present it correctly.

By the way, I click on "mushahadah" before posting and it seems to make the font size 3 a one thats clear to use, I dont know if its my monitor settings or if it is actually clear, so please let me know how my posts appear to you guys.
[/ALIGN]

التوقيع :
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» الالحاد في اسماء الله
»» اسرائيل تطلق سراح 10 اردنيين بمناسبة عيد الفطر لا تعليق
»» General Reminder before the official launch of the English site
»» فلاشات لاستهزاء الامريكان بنا و بديننا مهم لكل غيور
»» لمحبي الفنان طلال مداح تفضلوا

قديم 11-07-03, 09:02 AM   رقم المشاركة : 8
الحجاج

الحجاج غير متصل

[ALIGN=LEFT]My dear brother Straight

May Allah guide us to what pleases Him, Amen ... I still beg to differ with you regarding the "ignorant" layman. For if we said that such a person is a Muslim, then we ought to say the same about the Nusayris (Alawis) who claim that Ali is Allah in the flesh, or the Qadyanis (Ahmadis) who believe that Merza Ghulam Ahmad is the messenger of Allah, or the Isma'ilis of Agha khan, and the list goes on. One may claim also that their laymans are ignorants and know nothing

The point to keep in mind is that when we pass a judgement saying they are "disbelievers" we are not in any way, shape or manner distancing them to hellfire. That is an exclusive Right of Allah [swt]. Our judgement basically forbids us to eat of their slaughters or to engage into marital relationship with them or burry their dead in our ce****************ries,and that's about it

Furthermore, brother, be certain that if Allah [swt] willed the "ignorant" among them anygood, He will certainly guide him/her to Islam. That's my point brother, and Allah always knows best
[/ALIGN]

التوقيع :
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» ماذا فعلت الدكتورة السعودية بفندق شيراتون الكويت ؟
»» الصداقة الحميمة بين علي وإبليس
»» حاخامات الرافضة في حفل ترفيهي / فيديو
»» فَتُذَكِّرَ إِحْدَاهُمَا الأُخْرَى
»» حوار عن معركة القرضاوي مع صديقي السلفي - منقول

قديم 11-07-03, 11:07 AM   رقم المشاركة : 9
StraightPath
عضو ينتظر التفعيل

StraightPath غير متصل

StraightPath

[ALIGN=LEFT]You raise a good point about who are excused for not knowing certain aspects of aqeedah? Here are some thoughts...
Concerning the Nusairees, they believe that Ali is Allah swt, no doubt about their kufr.
As for the Qadyanees who I have an idea about but dont know too much, I will not speak about, because I dont know enough about them. I do know that there is no doubt about their kufr for believing that theres a prophet after prophet Muhammad pbuh, ,what I do not know is if they entered kufr from "other" doors also other than the Mirza Ghulam Ahmad one. So I will remain silent on this one til I do enough research.
As for Isma'elees no doubt in their kufr.
As for the regular shias, who think shiasm is love of Ali, who have no clue about worshipping graves etc, I do not know how they would fit into kufr.
I remember asking a shiekh I know about graveworshipping ( not a "3alam" , he said takfeer al ain can only be performed after iqamat al hujjah, personally I dont have a clear on this issue,he could have meant they are treated the same way we treat those whom Islam didnt reach, I really dont know, but if we left it aside and talked about shias who think shiasm is loving Ali, I dont know how from what door they would enter kufr.
Also, I remember that the position of shiekh Muhammad Ibn Salih AlUthaimeen is that their scholars are kaafir but not the "laymen", not sure of the position of Ibn Baz and AlAlbanee,I tried to look it up on the net quickly but didnt find anything, insha'Allah i'll do some research on it to see their positions. If I remember correctly Shiekh Uthman Al Khamees also did not consider their laymen kaafir too in his Ramadhan debate.
Another point bro in this issue would be, who is a shia? in your mind-maybe- it would be anyone who would believe the known beliefs that we all know, so, based on that, you wouldnt consider many laymen shias, as shias,for not holding the beliefs that are held by the known shia scholars and "students of knowledge", even though those laymen call themselves shias,according to those standards, they wouldnt be shias, this might be the point where the disagreement ( or apperant one , not necessarily a real one ) stems from.
And Allahu A'lam
As for being in hellfire, every kaafir is eternally in hellfire ( except those who Islam did not reach them as they will be tested by Allah swt on judgement day ), this is the general rule. and Allahu A'lam[/ALIGN]

التوقيع :
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» سؤال لحملة الـ Mcse ccna ccnp ccsp
»» ذكر شيخ النقشبندية قباني بدع x بدع / فيديو
»» A Brief Introduction to the Salafi Dawah
»» سؤال بسيط للشيعة و ارجو منهم الاجابة 2
»» Suggestions for the board

قديم 12-07-03, 10:18 AM   رقم المشاركة : 10
الحجاج

الحجاج غير متصل

[ALIGN=LEFT]Assalamu alaikum wa Rahmatullah

Brother Straight Path

Let me try to simplify the matter to you, if I may. Say, you went downtown to purchase meat, and when you entered the store, you realized that the butcher is a Shi'a. What would your reaction be? Will you start ask him questions to find out if he believes in this or that, or will you just walk out? I think, without any hesitation, that you will just walk out 'cuz it is not possible that we ask every single one of them what s/he actually believes in. It suffices to know that whoever belongs to this cult is kafir 'cuz the general creed of this cult is a creed of panthiesm or what have you

Likewise if one of them proposed to marry your daughter or sister, I am positive you will not even entertain the idea, when you should if you believe he may just be an ignorant and you can switch him to a Muslim in few sessions

That's my stand on the issue. I realize some scholars distinguish between their Rabbis and their laymen. I certainly don't, becuase a littile Kufr is equal to much kufr, and Allah knows best
[/ALIGN]

التوقيع :
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» إيران تقرّ سجن أشهر كتاب العرب الأهوازيين بتهمة التآمر ضد الأمن
»» عضو جديد: السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
»» الإفـصـــاح عن كتـب الصـحـــــاح
»» هلاك مهند الحكيم اليوم
»» استمع للجن وهم يخرجون من جسد الممسوس

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة