العودة   شبكة الدفاع عن السنة > المنتـــــــــديات العـــــــــــامـــة > Islamic English Discussion

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-09-13, 08:28 AM   رقم المشاركة : 11
مستر ابراهيم حجاج
عضو نشيط

مستر ابراهيم حجاج غير متصل

مستر ابراهيم حجاج is on a distinguished road

Umar ibn Abdil-’Aziz (rahimahullah) said: “Become a scholar if you are able. If you are not able, then be a student. If you can not, then show love for them. If you are unable to do that, then (at least) do not hate them.”

― Umar ibn Abdil-’Aziz

التوقيع :
The same heart that beats so strongly inside your body today will one day be silent.
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» ••l█l•╗ كتاب: قاموس اكسفورد The Oxford English - Arabic Dictionary ..!•l█l•••
»» محتجون يحرقون مقر الإخوان بالإسماعيلية ردًا على "موقعة الاتحادية"
»» المغنى اللبناني ( فضل شاكر ) يحضر اعتصام السلفيين وينوى الاعتزال وينشد لسوريا !
»» ●●كتاب: قاموس الألفاظ الإسلامية عربي إنكليزي - إنكليزي عربي Dictionare Of Islamic ●●
»» مرشحو الرئاسة والنهي عن طلب الإمارة

قديم 04-09-13, 08:34 AM   رقم المشاركة : 12
مستر ابراهيم حجاج
عضو نشيط

When they tell me to go back to my country, don't they know that my country is Paradise ? My Mother and Father were from there and I'm trying to go back.

التوقيع :
The same heart that beats so strongly inside your body today will one day be silent.
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» ويكيليكس: جثة بن لادن لم تدفن في البحر.. بل نقلت لمعهد القوات المسلحة بأمريكا
»» ابطال فى زمن أشباه الرجال .. بقلم مستر ابراهيم حجاج
»» يا فاطمة الشام .. إنما النصر قاب قوسين أو أدنى
»» هجوم على مقر حزب الحرية والعدالة بالسويس وإصابة 4 عناصر أمنية

قديم 04-09-13, 11:14 AM   رقم المشاركة : 13
مستر ابراهيم حجاج
عضو نشيط

Single brothers, be patient. Believe me, being single is better than being miserable. The wrong woman can turn your life into a living hell. When choosing a wife, be careful. May ALLAH help you and guide you in your decision, ameen.

التوقيع :
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» المغنى اللبناني ( فضل شاكر ) يحضر اعتصام السلفيين وينوى الاعتزال وينشد لسوريا !
»» ••l█l•╗ كتاب: قاموس اكسفورد The Oxford English - Arabic Dictionary ..!•l█l•••
»» || أخبار وفقرات || .. يومية لأهم الاحداث الجارية

قديم 04-09-13, 11:18 AM   رقم المشاركة : 14
مستر ابراهيم حجاج
عضو نشيط

We miss our prayers because of a warm bed. Do we not realize that one day that warm bed may become a blazing fire?

التوقيع :
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» غرفة عمليات للجبهة السلفية والقوى الإسلامية لمتابعة الأوضاع

قديم 04-09-13, 11:19 AM   رقم المشاركة : 15
مستر ابراهيم حجاج
عضو نشيط

The word tomorrow is one of the biggest soldiers of the shatan. How? He uses it to trick us. I'll do this tomorrow or that tomorrow. I'll start praying tomorrow, I'll wear hijab tomorrow I'll grow my beard tomorrow and so on and so on. The question is, how can you promise anything to tomorrow, when tomorrow is not promised to you.

التوقيع :
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» ثورات الغضب فى بلاد العرب ( العزة والكرامة والإباء )
»» هجوم على مقر حزب الحرية والعدالة بالسويس وإصابة 4 عناصر أمنية
»» ••l█l•╗ كتاب: الشامل قاموس مصطلحات العلوم الإجتماعية إنجليزي وعربي ..!•l█l•••

قديم 04-09-13, 11:31 AM   رقم المشاركة : 17
مستر ابراهيم حجاج
عضو نشيط

Let's pretend. You visit a foreign country in order to find work. They tell you that they are ready to pay you what ever you ask. The only condition? You must learn the language of that country fluently. You must be able to speak and understand the language of that country. Oh and one more thing, your visitor's visa to that country may expire at any time. How hard would you work in order to learn that language? How many nights would you stay awake? Well, ALLAH spoke in a language many of us don't understand but He promises Paradise to those who believe in Him and act on their beliefs according to what He has told them. In His Paradise, you may have what ever you wish for. The thing is, your visitor's visa to this life may expire at any time. The beauty is, you don't have to be perfectly fluent, you do have to try your best. Keep trying, keep your head up and in shaa ALLAH, you will be playing in the Paradise that belongs to the King Of Kings.

التوقيع :
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» ●●كتاب: قاموس الألفاظ الإسلامية عربي إنكليزي - إنكليزي عربي Dictionare Of Islamic ●●
»» ••l█l•╗ كتاب: الشامل قاموس مصطلحات العلوم الإجتماعية إنجليزي وعربي ..!•l█l•••

قديم 04-09-13, 11:56 AM   رقم المشاركة : 19
مستر ابراهيم حجاج
عضو نشيط

including their kind words, caring actions and good manners effect those around them so that they are improving all who meet them.
May ALLAH make us all from among them, and if we are not from among them, may He cause us to meet such people so that we may benefit from them, ameen.
The self-righteous are busy attacking others. Nobody is as good as they claim to be and nobody can live up to their standards. Their bad manners, harsh words and disruptive personalities repel people. They are so focused on others that they completely forget about improving themselves.
May ALLAH never allow us to be with them and if we are among them, may He guide us away from such behavior, ameen.
Take care and stay blessed.

التوقيع :
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» خواطر متناثرة بقلم / ابراهيم حجاج / متجددة بعون الله

قديم 04-09-13, 11:58 AM   رقم المشاركة : 20
مستر ابراهيم حجاج
عضو نشيط

People will never care about how much you know, until they know how much you care. If you can't treat them right, you probably can't teach them right.

التوقيع :
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» غرفة عمليات للجبهة السلفية والقوى الإسلامية لمتابعة الأوضاع

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة