عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 09-09-12, 06:17 AM   رقم المشاركة : 2
جاسمكو
عضو ماسي

جاسمكو غير متصل

جاسمكو is on a distinguished road

IBN ARABI THE "SUFI"
JUDGED BY THE IMAMS OF ISLAMIC NATION
By SHAIKH ABU ABDUR-RAHMAN YAHYA SILMY BIN M. NUBAR AS-SAYLANI AS-SALAFI AS-ATHARI

AMONG THOSE SCHOLARS WHO DECIDED THAT IBN ARABI IS A KAFIR :

Imam Shahabudeen Ahmed bin Yahya bin Abi Hajlah Al-Talmasani Al-Hanafi.

Imam Abdul Lateef As-Saoudi (Died on 736 Hijri)

Imam Al-Hussien bin Abdur Rahman bin Muhammed bin Ali Al-Hussienie Al-Alawai As-Shafie well known as Al-Ahdal.

Sultan Al-Ulema Izzudeen Abdul Aziz bin Abdus Salaam bin Abil Qasim As-Sulami As-Shafie

Imam Muhammed bin Muhammed bin Ali bin Yusof well known as Imam Ibn Al-Jazri As-Shafie

Imam Al-Qatalani

Imam Badurudeen Ibn Jama'ah

Imam Imaadudeen Ahmed bin Ibrahim Al-Wasithi

Imam Abu Hayyan Muhammed bin Yusof Al-Andlusi well known as Ibn Abi Hayyan

Imam Taqyudeen Shiekhul Islam Ali bin Abdul-Kaafi As-Subki As-Shafie

Imam Al-Hafiz Taqyudeen Al-Faasi

Imam Baha-udeen As-Subki

Imam Sharafudeen Isa bin Masoud Az-Zawawie Al-Maliki

Imam Noorudeen Ali bin Ya'qoub Al-Bakari As-Shafie

Imam Najumdeen Muhammed bin Uqaiel Al-Balisie As-Shafie

Imam Abu Umamah Muhammed bin Ali Ibn An-Naqqash Al-Misri As-Shafie

Imam Jamuludeen Abdullah bin Yusof bin Hisham well known as Imam Ibn Hisham

Imam Shamsudeen Muhammed Al-E'ieerie As-Shafie

Imam Lisaanudeen Muhibudeen Ibn Al-Khatheeb Al-Andlusi Al-Maliki

Imam Shamsudeen Abu Abdullah Muhammed Al-Mousili As-Shafie

Note: Address to Mr. Palazi and Mr. Zubair and those who alien with their heretics. Here I have noted to you twenty Imams who are according to your belief in Islam not a Wahabi. As none of them was alive even at the time of the grand fathers of Muhammed bin Abdul Wahhab. Nor do they all agree with the teaching of Imam Ibn Taymiyyah Al-Harrani. I have in the above list avoided all the Salafi oriented scholars who are the leaders of the religion at all the time. I have chosen for you the Imams of different Mazhabs and the different Imams of Sufi sects of different times. If you really want to speak the truth to the public can you at least be a sincere person in your sect and method which are claiming for.

If you are not pleased with the fatwas I am still able to take the subject if you can be on the topic to discuss and learn than to slander and blunder over the mail without any evidence.
It should be understood that all those who are reading these mails are well aware of many facts it is not easy that they could be played the fool as it is usually done with the blind followers of the different Mazhabs. Either you come out with knowledge or do not waste your time over here for none is going to take a heal to your corruptions. It is time that you learn more and more and recognize before you could take a post to make men on earth Kafirs. All what I see from you is you are ready to call anyone Kafir but not ready to take them back to Islam.

What did you earn by calling us Kafir on the email except got a sin for calling a Muslim brother Kafir. Here I have produced to you the person who is actually a Kaafir judged by the leading Ulemas of mazhabs and Sufism. Now decide who could end up to kufr a person calling other to follow the Sahabas understanding or a person calling a heretic who has already been judged by Ulema of the world as Kaafir as an Imam. (That is your Ibn Arabi- The worst Heretic).

This is my sincere advice to you and if you feel to know why your so called "Imam" Ibn Arabi - The KAAFIR being judged as kaafir we can have it on the email as well

AGAIN I INVITE YOU FOR THE SECOND TIME FOR AN OPEN FORUM DISCUSSION ON THE YAHOO CHAT or HOTMAIL

Let all those who see the discussion know how I am a Kaafir and how you are a Muslim. As you have decided me as a Kaafir now you have no any excuse for escaping for the open forum discussion on the Yahoo Chat. If your heart believe what your hand writes then you should come and face the open forum chat bravely. Other wise I feel that is better you judge yourself before you could judge others. May Allah guide you to the Sirathul Mustaqeem.

http://www.allaahuakbar.net/scholars...i_the_sufi.htm

التوقيع :
دعاء : اللهم أحسن خاتمتي
وأصرف عني ميتة السوء
ولا تقبض روحي إلا وأنت راض عنها .
#

#
قال ابن قيم الجوزية رحمه الله :
العِلمُ قَالَ اللهُ قَالَ رَسولُهُ *قَالَ الصَّحَابَةُ هُم أولُو العِرفَانِ* مَا العِلمُ نَصبكَ لِلخِلاَفِ سَفَاهَةً * بينَ الرَّسُولِ وَبَينَ رَأي فُلاَنِ

جامع ملفات ملف الردود على الشبهات

http://www.dd-sunnah.net/forum/showthread.php?t=83964
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» تعريف في نجد العراق و نجود العرب و عراق العجم و عراق العجم والعراق شرق المدينة
»» رفع الأستار عن بطلان حديث (معاوية كافر ومن أهل النار).
»» الاباضية و تكفير سيدنا علي بن ابي طالب رضي الله عنه
»» جواب من هو الناصبي عنذ الشيعة الاثناعشرية انهم اهل السنة
»» صوم الشيعة مثل صوم اليهود نقلا عن الموسوعة اليهودية