العودة   شبكة الدفاع عن السنة > المنتـــــــــديات العـــــــــــامـــة > Islamic English Discussion

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-07-03, 05:13 AM   رقم المشاركة : 1
StraightPath
عضو ينتظر التفعيل

StraightPath غير متصل

StraightPath

Lightbulb Suggestions for the board

Assalamu alaikom, May Allah reward you for your efforts in Da'wah, I just had a few reccomendations that came into my mind when I thought about referring English Speaking Sunnis to this board:
1- Putting a link that says clearly "English" on the main page, so the site would be easier to visit.
2-Making the options such as choosing the font size etc, and basically everything related to posting and reading psosts, completely in English, otherwise no English speaker would feel comfortable posting. I dont think that would be too hard of a task for you guy insha'Allah.
3- The is kinda "offtopic" but if the moderator of this board, or even the ******************** of this site knows how to edit videos, or knows someone that could, then I recommend, translating the videos of what the Rafidhee scholars say, such as "Jesus would be honered to be a slave of Ali Bin Abee Talib, so it could be basically a text in the video ( ie a caption ). I know SO MANY people that would really benefit from this, as we Arabic speaking people, live around shias, we have a basic understanding of them without the videos even. However when the shias live abroad, they flat out lie to others who dont have a clue what they say/do "back home", this may be a hard task, but I just wanted the idea to be out there, maybe it would spread and somebody would do it in the future insha'Allah.
Again Jazakom Allah khair for your efforts, Wassalamu alaikom

التوقيع :
ماذا تسمى هذه العبادة يا شيعة؟:D
[ALIGN=LEFT]Shias, what is this form of worship called? :D[/ALIGN]
[IMG]http://pro.corbis.com/images/watermark/67/14495723/DWF15-363700.jpg[/IMG]
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» لمجبي الشيخ ...وصية العلامة الألباني قبيل وفاته (مقطع صوتي)
»» وداعا للفيروسات والملفات الضائعة
»» ردود الشيخ عثمان الخميس على شبهات المناظرات جديد موقع البرهان
»» الجزء الثاني من مناظرة الالباني حول موضوع اين الله / مقطع صوتي
»» The Truth About Sufism

قديم 05-07-03, 10:46 PM   رقم المشاركة : 2
الحجاج
Islamic English Discussion Moderator

الحجاج غير متصل

الحجاج is on a distinguished road

[ALIGN=LEFT]Brother Straight Path, I support all you've suggested. However; all I know is how to type. So please take these suggestions to brother Al-Sa'di2 and hopefully he can act on them

Let me take this opportunity to extend my deep appreciation for your contributions to this board, God Bless yuh
[/ALIGN]

التوقيع :
إذا رأيت الرجل على ملة الرافضة فاتهمه في عقله وعرضه، ألا إنها ملة من سخط الله عليه.
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» هل من خبير يجيب ؟
»» اللطائف والطرائف في أعجب النكات والسوالف
»» غرفة دردشة للشباب والشابات ادخل ولا يهمك
»» الرجل الذي حرق قلوب ملايين الرافضة
»» قصة مؤثرة ينبع مكة رايح جاي

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة