العودة   شبكة الدفاع عن السنة > المنتديـــــــــــــات الحوارية > الحــوار مع الــصـوفــيـــة

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-09-12, 06:15 AM   رقم المشاركة : 1
جاسمكو
عضو ماسي

جاسمكو غير متصل

جاسمكو is on a distinguished road

What the islaamic scholars have said about sufism

ماذا يقول علماء الاسلام عن الصوفية

===========

WHAT THE ISLAAMIC SCHOLARS HAVE SAID ABOUT SUFISM

Imaam Ash-Shaa'fee on Sufism:

"If a person exercised Sufism (Tasawafa) at the beginning of the day, he does not come to Dhuhur except an idiot." [Talbees Iblees].

"Nobody accompanied the Sufis forty days and had his brain return (ever)." [Talbees Iblees].

Concerning the famous Sufi leader, Al-Harith Al-Muhasbi, Imaam Ahmad ibn Hanbaal (R) said:

"Warn (people) from Al-Harith (a Sufi leader) the strongest warning!... He is the shelter of the Ahl Kalaam (people of rhetoric)." [Talbees Iblis].

The famous Sheikh Abu Bakr Al-Jaza'iri stated:

"Sufism is a shameful deception which begins with Dhikr and ends with Kufr. Its outward manifestation appears to be piety, but its inward reality forsakes the Commandments of Allah." [Illat-Tasawwuf Yaa Ibadallah].

Ash-Sheikh Muhammad ibn Rabee' ibn Haadee Al-Madkhalee, a well known teacher at the Islamic University of Medinah and the son of a well known scholar, brings in his book "Haqeeqatus Soofiyyah Fee Dau'il Kitaabi Was Sunnah", the following:

Concerning the practice of the Sufiyyah in wearing woolen clothing as a sign of Zuhd (abstemiousness/disassociation from the worldly life) and in their attempt to mirror the Prophet 'Isa (AS): "Ibn Taymiyah (R) mentions in Al-Fataawaa (11/7) from Muhammad ibn Seereen (a famous Tabi'ee who died in 110H) that it reached him that a certain people had taken to wearing woolen clothes in order to resemble 'Isa ibn Maryam (AS), so he said: 'There are a people (Sufis) who have chosen and preferred the wearing of woolen clothes, claiming that they want to resemble Al-Maseeh ibn Maryam (AS). But the way of our Prophet (s.a.w.s) is more beloved to us, and the Prophet (s.a.w.s) used to wear cotton and other garments."

Sheikh Al-Madkhalee goes on:

"As regards the first appearance of Sufism, then the word "Sufism" was not known in the time of the Sahâbah, indeed it was not well-known in the first three and best centuries. Shaykhul Islam Ibn Taymiyah (R), mentions that the first appearance of Sufism was in Basrah in 'Iraaq, where some people went to extremes in worship and in avoiding the worldly life, such as was not seen in other lands. [Al-Fataawaa (11/6)]."

Commenting on the reaction of the early Sufis while hearing Qur'an being recited (it was their practice to fall out and act dumb-struck), Ibn Taymiyah (R) says:

"This was not found to occur amongst the Sahâbah, so when it appeared a group of the Companions and the Tabi'een such as Asmaa bint Abi Bakr and 'Abd Allah Az-Zubair and Muhammad ibn Seereen criticised that since they saw that it was An innovation and contrary to what they knew from the manners of the Sahâbah." [Al-Fataawaa (11/6)].

Concerning the spread of Sufism, Ibn Al-Jawzy said: "Sufism is a way whose beginning was complete avoidance of the affairs of worldly life, then those who attached themselves to it became lax in allowing singing and dancing. Therefore, the seekers of the Hereafter from the common people became attracted to them due to the avoidance of the worldly life which they manifested, and the seekers after this world were also attracted to them due to the life of ease and frivolity which they were seen to live." [Talbees Iblis].

Shaikh Abu Zahrah (R) said concerning the reason for the appearance of Sufism and the sources from which it sprung:

1. The first source: Some worshippers amongst the Muslims turned all their attention to avoidance of the worldly life and to cutting themselves off in order to worship. This first began in the lifetime of the Prophet (s.a.w.s) when some of the Sahâbah decided to spend the night striving in Prayer and abandoning sleep. Others decided to fast every day without fail. Others decided to cease having marital relations with women. So when that reached the Prophet (s.a.w.s) he said: "What is wrong with a people who say such and such. But rather I fast and I refrain from fasting, I pray and I sleep, and I marry women. So whoever turns away from my Sunnah, then he is not from me (Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim). Furthermore, the innovation of living like monks (monasticism) is forbidden in the Qur'an. He said:

"...the Monasticism which they invented for themselves..." [57:27].

However, when the Prophet (s.a.w.s) passed on to join the company of the highest angels, and many people entered into Islam from the previous religions then the number of those who went to extremes in avoidance of worldly life and its blessings grew and Sufism found a place in the hearts of these people since it had come across a fertile planting ground.

2. The second matter which attracted peoples' souls was something which appeared amongst the Muslims in the form of two ideologies. One of them was philosophical whilst the other was from the previous religions. As for the first, then it was the view of the Illumist school of philosophers who held that knowledge and awareness is brought about in the soul by spiritual exercises and purification of the soul. As for the second ideology, then it was the belief that the Deity dwells in human souls, or that the Deity is incarnate in humanity. This idea began to find a place amongst those sects who falsely attributed themselves to Islam in the earlier times, when the Muslims became mixed with the Christians. This idea appeared amongst the Sabians and some of the Kaysaamiyyah, then the Qaraamitah, then amongst the Baatinees, then in its final shape it appeared amongst some of the Sufis...There is another source from which it took, and which causes the manifestation of Sufi tendencies, which is the idea that the texts of the Book and the Sunnah have an outer, apparent meaning and an inner, hidden meaning...it seems clear that they took this idea from the Baatinees." [Ibn Taymiyah by Abu Zahra].

Ibn Al-Jawzy said after criticising the Sufis for their imposition of hardship upon themselves and for their going beyond bounds of abstemiousness to the point of self torture:

"So this self deprivation which went beyond bounds, which we have been forbidden from, has been turned around by the Sufis of our time, i.e.. the sixth century, so that they have become as desirous of food as their predecessors were of hunger, and they enjoy morning meals, evening meals and sweet delicacies, all of which or most of which they attain through impure wealth. They have abandoned lawful earnings, turned away from worship and spread out carpets on which they idly recline, most of them have no desire except for food, drink and frivolous activities. [Talbees Iblees].

Speaking of the false miracles claimed by many Sufi leaders, Ibn Taymiyah said:

"It may also be done with the help of their devils as they are a people who are as closely attended by devils as they are by their own brothers... These people who experience these satanic happenings are under a great delusion, in their foolishness they are deprived of all blessings, they only increase that which is feared, they devour the wealth of the people in futile acts, they do not order the good, nor do they forbid evil, and they do not fight Jihaad in Allah's Cause." [Al-Fataawaa].

Futher, Sheikh Al-Madkhalee says:

"Then I return to the point that when I saw that most of the callers were negligent of the most important aspects of Islam which is the call to Tawheed and the correction and purification of 'Aqeedah from all Shirk, which takes the form of worshipping the dead, attachment to the graves and calling upon the dead and the absent, and they remained silent about the other deviation of the present day Sufi orders which are very widespread in the lands of the Muslims, and anyone who travels outside this land will see the predominance that the Sufi orders have over the minds of the Muslims in Egypt, Syria, Morocco, Africa and India. Whether is is the Rifaa'ee order, or the Tijanis, or the Ahmadiyyah, or the Qaadiriyyah, or the Burhamiyyah, or the Shadhiliyyah, or the Khattaaniyyah, or the Darqaawees, or the Naqshabandis or whichever of the large number of Sufi orders...when I saw this I wished to remind of that which I held to be something very important. Likewise, I wished to provide my brothers, who study in the highly regarded Daarul Hadeeth, and they come from various Islamic lands where there are many Sufi orders, with some knowledge and some protection from the deadly sickness of Sufism."

As for those authentic and well known books by the 'Ulemah that have refuted Sufism:

1. Al-Fataawaa - by Sheikhul Islam Ibn Taymiyah .
2. Talbess Iblis - by Ibn Al-Jawzy .
3. Tanbeebul-Ghabee ilaa Takfeer Ibn'Arabee - by Burhaanuddeen Al-Baqaa'ee .
4. Tahdheerul-'Ibaad min Ahlil-'Inaad bibid'atil-Ittihaad - by Al-Baqaa'ee .

There are many scholars who declared ibn Arabi to be a disbeliever then one of the Imaams of his time, al-Allaamah Burhaan ad-Deen al-Baqaa`ee [809-885H] authored a work entirely devoted to this in which he mentions the names and statements of tens of scholars from the time of ibn Arabi to his time who declared him to be a disbeliever. He mentions even more who declared him to be a deviant and worse - some of them sufis themselves. Insha`Allaah I will mention a few of them here and the interested reader can refer to the aforementioned book for more detail. The name of the book is ‘Tanbeeh al-Ghabbi ilaa takfeer ibn Arabee’

Ibn Arabi said concerning the worshippers of the cow at the time of Moses (AS) as in his ‘Fusoos’ (pg. 192), "Moses (AS) was more knowledgeable of this matter than Haaroon because he knew what the Companions of the Cow (truly) worshipped. This is because he knew that Allaah had decreed that none was to be worshipped save Him Alone and that when Allaah decrees a thing it must occur. Therefore when Moses censured his brother Haaroon it was because of Haaroon rejecting (what the Companions of the Cow did) and his inability to truly comprehend it. For the Gnostic is the one who sees the Truth (Allaah) in everything, indeed he sees the Truth to be everything."

[Therefore ibn Arabee thought that the action of these people was correct because what they were worshipping was in reality Allaah!! Refuge is sought with Allaah]

(1). Zayn ad-Deen al-Iraaqee [the teacher of ibn Hajr al-Asqalaanee] said, "these words are disbelief from the one who utters them due to a number of reasons…"

It is known that ibn Arabee believed that Pharaoh was correct when he said ‘I am your lord most high’ as in Fusoos (pg. 210).

Al-Iraaqee said, "his saying concerning the statement of Pharaoh, ‘I am your lord most high’ that it was correct for him to say that…there is not doubt that the one who says this statement, and it is authentic that he said it while possessing his intelligence and not being coerced then he is a kaafir…"

(2). The son of Al-Iraaqee, Imaam Walee ad-Deen Ahmad al-Iraaqee said under the twenty first issue of his ‘Fataawaa al-Makkiyyah,’ "there is no doubt in including the Fusoos that is famous from him amongst the clear and explicit disbelief. The same applies to his ‘Futoohaat al-Makkiyyah.’ If these books are truly written by him (ibn Arabee) and he believed in what he wrote when he died then he is a kaafir who will remain for eternity in Hellfire. There is no doubt concerning this."

(3). Ibn Sayyid an-Naas and ibn Daqeeq al-Eid and other scholars all mention from their shaykh al-Izz bin Abdis Salaam (who was contemporary to ibn Arabee) that he said about him, "an evil shaykh, a liar." This was mentioned by adh-Dhahabee via many routes.

(4). Abu Hayyaan [b. 654H] in his famous tafseer under aayah 5:17

(5, 6). Ibn Hajr and his Shaykh al-Balqeenee. Ibn Hajr says in his biography to ibn al-Faarid in his ‘Lisaan al-Meezaan,’ "I asked our Shaykh Siraaj ad-Deen al-Balqeenee about ibn al-Arabee and he promptly replied that he was a kaafir."

(7). Al-Haafidh adh-Dhahabee, "and how would it be if the Shaykh (i.e. Sayf ad-Deen Alee al-Hareeree, the Sufi) saw the words of ibn Arabee which are pure kufr and heresy, he would say ‘this is the Dajjaal that is awaited.’"

He also said, "if his (ibn Arabees) words are not kufr then there is no kufr in the world."

(8).Ibn Taymiyyah as is well known from him.

These are just some of the statements by scholars, past and present, concerning the Soofiyyah. There are many, many more...and the research goes on...

http://www.allaahuakbar.net/SUFISM/w...out_sufism.htm

التوقيع :
دعاء : اللهم أحسن خاتمتي
وأصرف عني ميتة السوء
ولا تقبض روحي إلا وأنت راض عنها .
#

#
قال ابن قيم الجوزية رحمه الله :
العِلمُ قَالَ اللهُ قَالَ رَسولُهُ *قَالَ الصَّحَابَةُ هُم أولُو العِرفَانِ* مَا العِلمُ نَصبكَ لِلخِلاَفِ سَفَاهَةً * بينَ الرَّسُولِ وَبَينَ رَأي فُلاَنِ

جامع ملفات ملف الردود على الشبهات

http://www.dd-sunnah.net/forum/showthread.php?t=83964
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» الحسن يبايع معاوية ويطلب من الحسين والشيعة البيعة لمعاوية
»» مذهب أهل السنة والجماعة في صفات الله
»» اقوال القرطبي ابن حجر الالوسي السبكي و غيرهم عن الصوفية
»» التجسيم عند الشيعة الاثناعشرية الخميني ****
»» ملف تسجيلات الخطاب الطائفي الشيعي و التعبئة السياسية والطائفية ضد اهل السنة

قديم 09-09-12, 06:17 AM   رقم المشاركة : 2
جاسمكو
عضو ماسي

جاسمكو غير متصل

جاسمكو is on a distinguished road

IBN ARABI THE "SUFI"
JUDGED BY THE IMAMS OF ISLAMIC NATION
By SHAIKH ABU ABDUR-RAHMAN YAHYA SILMY BIN M. NUBAR AS-SAYLANI AS-SALAFI AS-ATHARI

AMONG THOSE SCHOLARS WHO DECIDED THAT IBN ARABI IS A KAFIR :

Imam Shahabudeen Ahmed bin Yahya bin Abi Hajlah Al-Talmasani Al-Hanafi.

Imam Abdul Lateef As-Saoudi (Died on 736 Hijri)

Imam Al-Hussien bin Abdur Rahman bin Muhammed bin Ali Al-Hussienie Al-Alawai As-Shafie well known as Al-Ahdal.

Sultan Al-Ulema Izzudeen Abdul Aziz bin Abdus Salaam bin Abil Qasim As-Sulami As-Shafie

Imam Muhammed bin Muhammed bin Ali bin Yusof well known as Imam Ibn Al-Jazri As-Shafie

Imam Al-Qatalani

Imam Badurudeen Ibn Jama'ah

Imam Imaadudeen Ahmed bin Ibrahim Al-Wasithi

Imam Abu Hayyan Muhammed bin Yusof Al-Andlusi well known as Ibn Abi Hayyan

Imam Taqyudeen Shiekhul Islam Ali bin Abdul-Kaafi As-Subki As-Shafie

Imam Al-Hafiz Taqyudeen Al-Faasi

Imam Baha-udeen As-Subki

Imam Sharafudeen Isa bin Masoud Az-Zawawie Al-Maliki

Imam Noorudeen Ali bin Ya'qoub Al-Bakari As-Shafie

Imam Najumdeen Muhammed bin Uqaiel Al-Balisie As-Shafie

Imam Abu Umamah Muhammed bin Ali Ibn An-Naqqash Al-Misri As-Shafie

Imam Jamuludeen Abdullah bin Yusof bin Hisham well known as Imam Ibn Hisham

Imam Shamsudeen Muhammed Al-E'ieerie As-Shafie

Imam Lisaanudeen Muhibudeen Ibn Al-Khatheeb Al-Andlusi Al-Maliki

Imam Shamsudeen Abu Abdullah Muhammed Al-Mousili As-Shafie

Note: Address to Mr. Palazi and Mr. Zubair and those who alien with their heretics. Here I have noted to you twenty Imams who are according to your belief in Islam not a Wahabi. As none of them was alive even at the time of the grand fathers of Muhammed bin Abdul Wahhab. Nor do they all agree with the teaching of Imam Ibn Taymiyyah Al-Harrani. I have in the above list avoided all the Salafi oriented scholars who are the leaders of the religion at all the time. I have chosen for you the Imams of different Mazhabs and the different Imams of Sufi sects of different times. If you really want to speak the truth to the public can you at least be a sincere person in your sect and method which are claiming for.

If you are not pleased with the fatwas I am still able to take the subject if you can be on the topic to discuss and learn than to slander and blunder over the mail without any evidence.
It should be understood that all those who are reading these mails are well aware of many facts it is not easy that they could be played the fool as it is usually done with the blind followers of the different Mazhabs. Either you come out with knowledge or do not waste your time over here for none is going to take a heal to your corruptions. It is time that you learn more and more and recognize before you could take a post to make men on earth Kafirs. All what I see from you is you are ready to call anyone Kafir but not ready to take them back to Islam.

What did you earn by calling us Kafir on the email except got a sin for calling a Muslim brother Kafir. Here I have produced to you the person who is actually a Kaafir judged by the leading Ulemas of mazhabs and Sufism. Now decide who could end up to kufr a person calling other to follow the Sahabas understanding or a person calling a heretic who has already been judged by Ulema of the world as Kaafir as an Imam. (That is your Ibn Arabi- The worst Heretic).

This is my sincere advice to you and if you feel to know why your so called "Imam" Ibn Arabi - The KAAFIR being judged as kaafir we can have it on the email as well

AGAIN I INVITE YOU FOR THE SECOND TIME FOR AN OPEN FORUM DISCUSSION ON THE YAHOO CHAT or HOTMAIL

Let all those who see the discussion know how I am a Kaafir and how you are a Muslim. As you have decided me as a Kaafir now you have no any excuse for escaping for the open forum discussion on the Yahoo Chat. If your heart believe what your hand writes then you should come and face the open forum chat bravely. Other wise I feel that is better you judge yourself before you could judge others. May Allah guide you to the Sirathul Mustaqeem.

http://www.allaahuakbar.net/scholars...i_the_sufi.htm

التوقيع :
دعاء : اللهم أحسن خاتمتي
وأصرف عني ميتة السوء
ولا تقبض روحي إلا وأنت راض عنها .
#

#
قال ابن قيم الجوزية رحمه الله :
العِلمُ قَالَ اللهُ قَالَ رَسولُهُ *قَالَ الصَّحَابَةُ هُم أولُو العِرفَانِ* مَا العِلمُ نَصبكَ لِلخِلاَفِ سَفَاهَةً * بينَ الرَّسُولِ وَبَينَ رَأي فُلاَنِ

جامع ملفات ملف الردود على الشبهات

http://www.dd-sunnah.net/forum/showthread.php?t=83964
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» ذو القرنين من ملوك اليمن
»» مؤتمر دولي للصوفية بالقاهرة يتبرأ من المذهب الشيعي
»» حقيقة البوطي بقلم الصوفي محمد ابوالهدي اليعقوبي
»» اسقاط نظام بشار الاسد افول الهلال الشيعي
»» رسالة من الشيخ دمشقية لمناظرة معممي الرافضة

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات