العودة   شبكة الدفاع عن السنة > المنتـــــــــديات العـــــــــــامـــة > Islamic English Discussion

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 26-10-07, 02:50 PM   رقم المشاركة : 1
أبو الضحى البريطاني
مشترك جديد

أبو الضحى البريطاني غير متصل

أبو الضحى البريطاني is on a distinguished road

Sheikh Al-Albani's Discussion about Celebrating the Prophet's Birthday

Shaikh Al-Albani
Celebrating the noble birthday of the Prophet, is it good or evil

Questioner
It is good

Shaikh Al-Albani
Okay. This good - were the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, and his Companions
ignorant of it

Questioner
No

Shaikh Al-Albani
I am not satisfied now with you saying no. Rather it is obligatory upon you to proceed and say: It is impossible for this good - if it is good - or other than it to be hidden from the Prophet, sallalaahu alaihi wa sallam, and his Companions specifically since we do not know Islaam except by way of Muhammad, sallalaahu alaihi wa sallam - so how do we know some good which he did not?! This is impossible

Questioner
Establishing the celebration of the Prophetic birthday is a revival of his remembrance, sallalaahu alaihi wa sallam, and in that is honour for him

Shaikh Al-Albani
This philosophising is something we are acquainted with. We hear it from many people and have read it in their books. But when the Prophet, sallalaahu alaihi wa sallam, called people did he call them to all of Islaam or to Tawhid

Questioner
Tawhid

Shaikh Al-Albani
The first thing he called them to was Tawhid. After that the prayers were made compulsory. After that fasting was made compulsory. After that Hajj was made compulsory and so on. Therefore, you [too] should proceed, step by step, according to this prescribed Sunnah. We have now agreed that it is impossible that there can be some good with us which the Prophet, sallalaahu alaihi wa sallam, did not know. [Since] we have come to know all good by way of the Prophet, sallalaahu alaihi wa sallam. No two people will differ about this and no two ram's will strike horns over this. And I believe that whoever doubts this then he is not a Muslim. From the sayings of the Prophet, sallalaahu alaihi wa sallam, that support this are his, sallalaahu alaihi wa sallam, saying

I have not left anything which will bring you closer to Allaah except that I have ordered you with it

So if celebrating his birthday was good and was something which would bring us closer to Allaah then it is befitting that the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, should have directed us to it

Correct or not? I do not want you to agree with me without being totally convinced about every letter I say. And you have total freedom to say, 'Please, I am not convinced with this point.' So is there anything that you are not convinced with so far or are you with me

Questioner
With you totally

Shaikh Al-Albani
May Allaah reward you with good. So [the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, said]

I have not left anything which will bring you closer to Allaah except that I have ordered you with it

We say to all those who claim that it is permissible to hold this celebration - this celebration is good - according to you, therefore either the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, has directed us to it or he has not directed us to it. So if they say: he has directed us to it. We say: Bring your proof if you are truthful. And they will never ever find a way to be able to do that. And we have read the writings of Alawi and other than Alawi regarding this and they do not use as proof anything except the saying that this is a good innovation!! [bid'ah hasanah] This is a good innovation

All people, whether it is those who celebrate the birthday or those who denounce this celebration - all of them agree that this celebration was not present in the time of the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, nor the time of the Noble Companions and nor the time of the eminent scholars. But those who allow this celebration say: And what is there that occurs in this celebration? It is remembrance of the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, and the sending of salutations upon him and so on! So we say: If it was good they would have preceded us in it. You know the saying of the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam

The best of the people is my generation then the ones who follow them then the ones who follow them

And this hadith is reported in the two Sahih's [Bukhari and Muslim]. And his generation, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, is the one he and his Companions lived in. Then the ones who followed them are the Taabi'een. Then the ones who followed them are the Atbaa'ut-Taabi'een (the followers of the Taabi'een). There is also no dispute in this. So can you imagine that there is any good which we could have preceded them in, in both knowledge and action? Is that possible

Questioner
As for knowledge, if the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, had said to anyone in his time that the Earth spins

Shaikh Al-Albani
I'm sorry. I would prefer you do not sidetrack. Since I asked you about two things: knowledge and action. And in reality, what you just said has benefited me - since naturally when referring to knowledge I am referring to religious [shar'ee] knowledge not medicine, for example. I can say that a doctor here is more knowledgeable than Ibn Sina in his time, because he came generations later, and he has had much much more experience and practice - but this does not prove his virtue before Allaah and nor does it put him before the generations that were given witness to [in the above mentioned hadith]. But it does prove his virtue in the knowledge [field] which he knows. And we are spekaing about ordained [shar'ee] knowledge, may Allaah bless you. So it is obligatory that we pay attention to this. When I say to you: do you believe that it is possible that we can be more knowledgeable, I am referring to religious [shar'ee] knowledge not knowledge gained through experience like geography, astronomy, chemistry or physics. Suppose, for example, in this time there is a disbeliever in Allaah and His Messenger, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, but he is the most knowledgeable of all people in these sciences, will that bring him closer to Allaah

Questioner
No

Shaikh Al-Albani
Thus we are not talking now about knowledge in those fields, rather we are talking about that knowledge by which we want to get closer to Allaah, the Blessed and Most High. And a short while ago we were talking about the celebration of the birthday of the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam. So the question now returns, and I hope that I will obtain a clear answer without any sidetracking again. So I say: do you believe, with what you have been given of intellect and understanding, that it is possible for us - and we are at the end of time - that we can be more knowledgeable than the Companions and the students of the Companions [Taabi'een] and the Mujtahid Imaams in religious [shar'ee] knowledge, and that we can be faster in doing good actions and getting closer to Allaah than these righteous precedessors

Questioner
By religious knowledge do you mean exegis [tafsir] of the Quraan

Shaikh Al-Albani
They are more knowledgeable than us regarding tafsir of the Quran; they are more knowledgeable than us regarding explanation of the sayings of the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam - at the end of the day they are more knowledgeable than us regarding the entire Shari'ah of Islaam

Questioner
Regarding tafsir of the Quran, maybe in this time it is more than in the time of the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam. For example, the Quranic aayah

And you will see the mountains and think them solid, but they shall pass away as the passing away of the clouds. The Work of Allaah, Who perfected all things. Verily! He is Well-Acquainted with what you do

If the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, had said to anyone in his time that the Earth spins on its axis would anyone have believed him? No one would have believed him

Shaikh Al-Albani
So you want us - and I say this without blaming you - to record another sidetrack against you? O my brother, I am asking about knowledge on the whole, not a part of that knowledge, we are asking a general question

Islaam as a whole, who is more knowledgeable about it

Questioner
Of course, the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, and his Companions

Shaikh Al-Albani
This is what we want from you, may Allaah bless you. As for the tafsir you are referring to, it has no connection to action. It has a connection with pondering and understanding. And we have already spoken with you about the previous aayah and we have established that for you that those who quote this aayah as a proof that the Earth spins are mistaken. Because the aayah is referring to the Day of Judgement

On the Day when the earth will be changed to another earth and so will be the heavens, and they (all creatures) will appear before Allaah, the One, the Irresistible.

In any case, we are not talking about this subject. By way of argument, I will agree with you that there could be a man from those who came after who has more sceintific knowledge or more knowledge of the natural sciences than a Companion or a student of the Companion and so on. But this has no connection to righteous actions. Since today, for example, the disbelievers are more knowledgeable in astronomy and its like than us but what do they benefit from that? Nothing. So we do not want to delve into this thing now. We want to talk about that which will bring us closer to Allaah. We now want to talk about the noble birthday of the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam

And we had agreed that if it was good then our Pious Predecessors [As-Salaf As-Saalih] and at the head of them the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, would have been more knowledgeable about it than us and faster in acting upon it than us. Is there any doubt in this

Questioner
No, there is no doubt in it

Shaikh Al-Albani
Then do not exceed this boundary now [delving into] matters from experential knowledge that have no connection with getting closer to Allaah, the Most High, with righteous actions. This celebration was not present in the time of the Messenger, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam - by the agreement of all - so this 'good' was not present in the time of the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, or the Companions or their students or the Imaams! So how was this good hidden from them

We are forced to say either one of two things

1) They knew this good like we know it - and they are more knowledgeable than us - or they did not know it: then how do we know it

So if we were to say, they knew it - and this saying is closer and better as regards the ones who uphold the legitimacy of celebrating the birthday - then why didn't they act upon it? Are we closer to Allaah than them

Why didn't a single one from them make a mistake even once - a Companion, or a taabi'ee or a scholar from them or a worshipper - [why didn't a single one make a mistake] and act upon this good

Does it enter your mind that not a single one had acted upon this good - and they were millions in number?! And they were more knowledgeable than us and better than us and closer to Allaah?! You know the saying of the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam

Do not abuse my Companions. For by the One who has Muhammd's souls in His Hands, if one of you were to spend the like of Mount Uhud in gold, it would not equal a mudd of one of them or even half of it

Do you see the level of difference between us and them

Because they strove in the Way if Allaah, the Most High, with the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam. And they recieved knowledge from him fresh and new without all of these numerous intermediaries that are between us and him, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam. As he indicated, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, in the authentic hadith

Whoever loves to read the Quran 'ghadan tariyaa' then let him read according to the reading of Ibn Umm Abd
Namely, Ibn Mas'ood. 'Ghadan tariyaa' means fresh and new.

These Pious Predecessors and at the head of them the Companions, may Allaah be pleased with them, it is not possible for us to imagine that they were ignorant of some good which would bring them closer to Allaah and it is we [not them] who have come to know it! And if we say they knew like we know then it is impossible for us to imagine that they neglected this good

Maybe this has clarified the point that I am talking about, inshaa Allaah

Questioner
Alhamdulillaah

Shaikh Al-Albani
May Allaah reward you with good. There is something else. There are many verses and sayings of the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, which clarify that Islaam has been completed. And I think this is a reality you are aware of and believe in. There is no difference between a scholar, a student of knowledge or even a commoner on this point - which is, that Islaam has been completed and that it is not like the religion of the Jews and the Christians which changes and is replaced daily

And I remind you of the saying of Allaah, the Most High

This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islaam as your religion

Now comes the question - and this is from another angle, different to what preceded, to show that celebrating the birthday is not good - and that is that if it was good they would have preceded us in it and they - namely the Pious Prdecessors - are more knowledgeable than us and worshipped more than us. This celebration of the Prophet's birthday, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, if it is good then it is from Islaam. So we say: Do all of us, both from those who deny this celebration and from those who uphold it, are we all in agreement as we were on the previous point that this celebration was not present in the time of the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam - are we all [still] in agreement [on this second point] that this celebration, if it is good, then it is from Islaam and that if it is not good it is not from Islaam

And the day this aayah was revealed

This day, I have perfected your religion for you

[The day it was revelaed] there was no celebration of the Prophetic birthday. So is it part of the religion according to you

I want you to be totally frank with me. And do not think that I am from the Shaikhs who silence the students or even the common folk, saying: Be quiet! You do not know, you do not know! No, you are totally free, as though you are talking to a person like yourself or even less than you in age and knowledge. If you are not convinced then say: I am not convinced

So now, if the celebration is from good then it is from Islaam and if it is not good then it is not from Islaam. When we agree that the celebration of the brithday was not present when the aforementioned aayah was revealed, then it is very logical [to say] that it is not from Islaam

And I will confirm what I am saying with more from the Imaam of the place of Hijra [Madinah] Imaam Maalik ibn Anas, who said

Whoever introduces an innovation into Islaam - note how he said a single innovation not innovations - seeing it as something good then he has assumed that Muhammad, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, betrayed Prophethood

And this is a very dangerous affair - what is you proof O Imaam [Maalik

Imaam Maalik said

Read, if you wish, the saying of Allaah, the Most High

This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islaam as your religion.

So what was not religion that day is not religion today. End of his words

When did Imaam Maalik say this? In the second century after the hijrah - one of the generations that had been testified for as having good! So what about now in the fourteenth century

This is speech that should be written in gold. But we are heedless of the Book of Allaah, the Most High, and the sayings of the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, and the sayings of the Imaams that we presume we are following, how very far, how very far. And the difference between us and them in following is like the difference between the East and the West

This is the Imaam of the place to which the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, migrated [Madinah] he is saying in a clear Arabic tongue

So what was not religion that day is not religion today

Today celebrating the birthday of the Prophetic birthday is religion, and if it were not then this dispute would not be taking place between scholars clinging to the Sunnah and defending [the religion] against innovations. How can this be religion when it was not present in the time of the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, nor in the time of the Companions nor in the time of the Taabi'een nor in the time of the followers of the Taabi'een

Imaam Maalik is from the Atbaa'ut-Taabi'een and he is from amongst the ones mentioned in the hadith

The best of generations is my generation then those who follow them then those who follow them

Imaam Maalik says: So what was not religion that day is not religion today. And the last of this nation will not be rectified except with that which the first of it was rectified

What was the first of this Nation rectified with? By innovating matters into the religion and trying to get closer to Allaah, the Most High, with things that the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, did not do

The Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, said

I have not left anything that will bring you closer to Allaah except that I have ordered you with it.

Why didn't Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, order us to celebrate his birthday? This is a question and it has an answer. There is a [different] celebration of the prophetic birthday contrary to this celebration which is not legislated. This legislated celebration was present in the time of Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, as opposed to the unlegislated one, along with the huge difference which also exists between the two

The first of those differences is that the legislated celebration [which will soon be mentioned] is worship which is agreed upon by all of the Muslims. Secondly, the legislated celebration reoccurs once every single week whereas their unlegislated celebration only occurs once a year

These are the two distinguishing matters between the two birthday celebrations - namely, that the first is worship and reoccurs every week as opposed to the unlegislated one which is neither worship and nor does it reoccur every week

And I am not just saying anything on a whim for which Allaah has revealed no authority. Rather I will relay a saying of the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, to you which is reported in Sahih Muslim, may Allaah have mercy upon him [Imaam Muslim]. From Abu Qatada Al-Ansari who said

A man came to the Messenger, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, and said

O Messenger of Allaah! What do you say about the fast of Monday

So he said

That is the day on which I was born. And the Quran was revealed upon me in it

What is the meaning of this? It is as though he, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, is saying

How can you ask me about it and Allaah brought me out to life on that day and sent down revelation to me on that day also? Namely, it is befitting that you fast on Mondays as thanks to Allaah, the Most High, for creating me on that day and for sending down revelation to me on it

And this is similar to the fast of the Jews on the day of Aashoora. And perchance you know that before the obligation to fast the month of Ramadaan fasting on the day of Aashoora was the obligation on the Muslims. And there occurs in some sayings of the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, that when he migrated to Madinah he found the Jews fasting the Day of Aashoora. So he asked them about that and they replied saying that this is the day that Allaah saved Moses and his people from Pharaoh, so we fast on it as thanks to Allaah. So he, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, said

We have more right to Moses than you

So he fasted that day and ordered fasting on that day so it became obligatory until Allaah sent down His Saying

The month of Ramadaan in which was revealed the Qur'aan, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong). So whoever of you sights (the crescent on the first night of) the month (of Ramadaan i.e. is present at his home), he must observe fasts

Thereafter fasting on the Day of Aashoora became a Sunnah and the obligation was abrogated. The proof from this is that the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, participated with the Jews in fasting the Day of Aashoora as thanks to Allaah, the Most High, that He saved Moses from Pharaoh. So the door of thanks has also been opened for us by fasting on Mondays because it was the day on which Allaah's Messenger, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, was born and it was the day when revelation came down upon him

Now I ask you: these people who celebrate the [unlegislated] birthday which we know has no good in it - I know that a lot of these people fast on Mondays just as they fast on Thursdays. But do you see most of the Muslims fasting on Mondays

No, they do not fast on Mondays, however most of the Muslims celebrate the Prophetic birthday once every year! Isn't this a reversal of the reality? The saying of Allaah, the Most High, to the Jews is true regarding these people

Would you exchange that which is better for that which is lower

This is good - i.e., fasting which is agreed upon by all of the Muslims - fasting on Mondays. Yet, in spite of that, most of the Muslims do not fast it. So now we turn our attention to the ones who do fast it [and ask]

Do they know the secret behind fasting on that day? No, they do not know

So where are the scholars who defend the [unlegislated] celebration - why don't they tell the people that fasting on Mondays is the legislated celebration of the birthday and encourage them upon it instead of defending the celebration that has not been prescribed

And Allaah, the Most High, spoke the truth

Would you exchange that which is better for that which is lower

And His Messenger, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, spoke the truth when he said

Indeed you will follow the ways of those nations who came before you, span by span and cubit by cubit (i.e., inch by inch) so much so that even if they entered a hole of a lizard, you would follow them

And in another narration

... so much so that if there was someone from them who would have intercourse with his mother in the middle of the road there would be someone from you who would do that also

So we have followed the way of the Jews. We exchanged that which was base for that which was good - we exchanged the celebration of the birthday which occurs once a year and has no basis [in the religion] with that which was good, which is the celebration every Monday. And that is a legislated celebration which you perform by fasting while bearing in mind the secret behind it which is that you fast it as thanks to Allaah, the Most High, that He created the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, on that day and sent down revelation on it

And I will finish my speech by mentioning his saying, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam

Allaah refuses to accept the repentance of an innovator

And Allaah, the Most High, says

O Messenger! Proclaim (the Message) which has been sent down to you from your Lord. And if you do not, then you have not conveyed His Message. Allaah will protect you from mankind

And it has been reported in Sahih Muslim that one of the Taabi'een came to Aaishah, radiyallaahu anhaa

Questioner
Reading the biography of the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, is that [not] honouring him

Shaikh Al-Albani
Yes

Questioner
In it is reward, this is goodness from Allaah

Shaikh Al-Abani
All goodness! But you will not benefit anything from this question. Therefore I will cut you off with a question: Does anyone prevent you from reading his biography? I will now ask you a question: if there is a legislated form of worship, but the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, did not sanction a specific time for it and neither did he make a specific form for it then is it allowed for us to designate - from ourselves - a specific time or a specific form/method? Do you have an answer

Questioner
No, I have no aswer

Shaikh Al-Albani
Allaah, the Most High, said

Or have they partners with Allaah (false gods), who have instituted for them a religion which Allaah has not allowed

And He, the Most High, also said

They took their rabbis and their monks to be their lords besides Allaah and (they also took as their Lord) Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), while they to worship none but One God - Allaah). None has the right to be worshipped but He. Praise and glory be to Him, (far above is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).

When Adiyy ibn Haatim, may Allaah be pleased with him, heard this - and before he became a Muslim he was a Christian - it was difficult for him so he said

We never used to worship them. So he, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, said

Would they not forbid what Allaah made permissible and so you would make it forbidden; and [would they not] make lawful what Allaah had made forbidden, so you would make it lawful

So he said

Of course

He, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, replied

So that was your worship of them

And this clarifies the danger of innovating in Allaah's Religion

Transcribed with abridgement from one of the tapes of Shaikh Al-Albani, may Allaah have mercy on him. Silsilatul-Huda wal-Noor, tape no. 1/94.

قديم 28-10-07, 05:30 PM   رقم المشاركة : 2
الحجاج
Islamic English Discussion Moderator

الحجاج غير متصل

الحجاج is on a distinguished road

May Allah reward you al-Firdous. Excellent material. x

التوقيع :
إذا رأيت الرجل على ملة الرافضة فاتهمه في عقله وعرضه، ألا إنها ملة من سخط الله عليه.
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» القول الجلي في تأليه الإمام الوصي
»» أبيات في الرافضة
»» الهوس والشذوذ الجنسي عند الشيعة
»» الرافضة يقولون الإمام الباقر يكذب الله تعالى جهارا .. ويتحداه
»» المعصوم يؤكد أن جميع الشيعة أولاد بغايا

قديم 29-10-07, 04:18 PM   رقم المشاركة : 3
أبو الضحى البريطاني
مشترك جديد

Aameen, and you also , wa sallallaahu alaa Muhammad aameen

I can't believe how beautifully and simply Shaikh Al-Albani conveyed his argument. May Allaah have mercy on him

قديم 09-05-08, 12:43 PM   رقم المشاركة : 4
@ الاسيف @
عضو ذهبي

@ الاسيف @ غير متصل

@ الاسيف @ is on a distinguished road

(((( بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم )))

اخترت لكم هدا الموضوووووووع وهو اسلام كبار الصحابة .اقبست هد الموضوع من احد كتب السيرة ولان الموضوع يشمل اسلام(( الفاروق عمر ابن الخطاب رضى الله عنه)) حتي يعرف الشيعه الروافض من هو عمر..

إسلام حمزة رضي الله عنه

خلال هذا الجو الملبد بغيوم الظلم والعدوان ظهر برق أضاء الطريق، وهو إسلام حمزة بن عبد المطلب رضي الله عنه أسلم في أواخر السنة السادسة من النبوة، والأغلب أنه أسلم في شهر ذى الحجة‏.‏

وسبب إسلامه‏:‏ أن أبا جهل مر برسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يومًا عند الصفا فآذاه ونال منه، ورسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ساكت لا يكلمه، ثم ضربه أبو جهل بحجر في رأسه فَشَجَّهُ حتى نزف منه الدم، ثم انصرف عنه إلى نادى قريش عند الكعبة، فجلس معهم، وكانت مولاة لعبد الله بن جُدْعَان في مسكن لها على الصفا ترى ذلك، وأقبل حمزة من القَنَص مُتَوَشِّحًا قوسه، فأخبرته المولاة بما رأت من أبي جهل، فغضب حمزة ـ وكان أعز فتى في قريش وأشده شكيمة ـ فخرج يسعى، لم يقف لأحد؛ معدًا لأبي جهل إذا لقيه أن يوقع به، فلما دخل المسجد قام على رأسه، وقال له‏:‏ يا مُصَفِّرَ اسْتَه، تشتم ابن أخي وأنا على دينه ‏؟‏ ثم ضربه بالقوس فشجه شجة منكرة، فثار رجال من بني مخزوم ـ حى أبي جهل ـ وثار بنو هاشم ـ حي حمزة ـ فقال أبو جهل‏:‏ دعوا أبا عمارة، فإني سببت ابن أخيه سبًا قبيحًا‏.‏

وكان إسلام حمزة أول الأمر أنفة رجل، أبي أن يهان مولاه، ثم شرح الله صدره فاستمسك بالعروة الوثقى، واعتز به المسلمون أيما اعتزاز‏.‏

إسلام عمر بن الخطاب رضي الله عنه

وخلال هذا الجو الملبد بغيوم الظلم والعدوان أضاء برق آخر أشد بريقًا وإضاءة من الأول، ألا وهو إسلام عمر بن الخطاب، أسلم في ذى الحجـة سـنة سـت مـن النبـوة‏.‏ بعد ثلاثة أيام من إسلام حمزة رضي الله عنه وكان النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قد دعا الله تعالى لإسلامه‏.‏ فقد أخرج الترمذى عن ابن عمر، وصححه، وأخرج الطبراني عن ابن مسعود وأنس أن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال‏:‏ ‏(‏الله م أعز الإسلام بأحب الرجلين إليك‏:‏ بعمر بن الخطاب أو بأبي جهل بن هشام‏)‏ فكان أحبهما إلى الله عمر رضي الله عنه‏.‏

وبعد إدارة النظر في جميع الروايات التي رويت في إسلامه يبدو أن نزول الإسلام في قلبه كان تدريجيًا، ولكن قبل أن نسوق خلاصتها نرى أن نشير إلى ما كان يتمتع به رضي الله عنه من العواطف والمشاعر‏.‏

كان رضي الله عنه معروفًا بحدة الطبع وقوة الشكيمة، وطالما لقى المسلمون منه ألوان الأذى، والظاهر أنه كانت تصطرع في نفسه مشاعر متناقضة؛ احترامه للتقاليد التي سنها الآباء والأجداد وتحمسه لها، ثم إعجابه بصلابة المسلمين، وباحتمالهم البلاء في سبيل العقيدة، ثم الشكوك التي كانت تساوره ـ كأي عاقل ـ في أن ما يدعو إليه الإسلام قد يكون أجل وأزكى من غيره، ولهذا ما إن يَثُور حتى يَخُور‏.‏

وخلاصة الروايات ـ مع الجمع بينها ـ في إسلامه رضي الله عنه‏:‏ أنه التجأ ليلة إلى المبيت خارج بيته، فجاء إلى الحرم، ودخل في ستر الكعبة، والنبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قائم يصلي، وقد استفتح سورة ‏{‏الْحَاقَّةُ‏}‏،فجعل عمر يستمع إلى القرآن، ويعجب من تأليفه، قال‏:‏ فقلت ـ أي في نفسي‏:‏ هذا والله شاعر، كما قالت قريش، قال‏:‏ فقرأ ‏{‏إِنَّهُ لَقَوْلُ رَسُولٍ كَرِيمٍ وَمَا هُوَ بِقَوْلِ شَاعِرٍ قَلِيلًا مَا تُؤْمِنُونَ‏}‏ ‏[‏الحاقة‏:‏40، 41‏]‏ قال‏:‏ قلت‏:‏ كاهن‏.‏ قال‏:‏‏{‏ وَلَا بِقَوْلِ كَاهِنٍ قَلِيلًا مَا تَذَكَّرُونَ تَنزِيلٌ مِّن رَّبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ‏}‏ إلى آخر السورة ‏[‏الحاقة‏:42، 43‏]‏ ‏.‏ قال‏:‏ فوقع الإسلام في قلبي‏.‏

كان هذا أول وقوع نواة الإسلام في قلبه، لكن كانت قشرة النزعات الجاهلية، وعصبية التقليد، والتعاظم بدين الآباء هي غالبـة على مخ الحقيقة التي كان يتهمس بها قلبه، فبقى مجدًا في عمله ضد الإسلام غير مكترث بالشعور الذي يكمن وراء هذه القشرة‏.‏

وكان من حدة طبعه وفرط عداوته لرسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم أنه خرج يومًا متوشحًا سيفه يريد القضاء على النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم، فلقيه نعيم بن عبد الله النحام العدوي، أو رجل من بني زهرة، أو رجل من بني مخزوم فقال‏:‏ أين تعمد يا عمر‏؟‏ قال‏:‏ أريد أن أقتل محمدًا‏.‏ قال‏:‏ كيف تأمن من بني هاشم ومن بني زهرة وقد قتلت محمدًا‏؟‏ فقال له عمر‏:‏ ما أراك إلا قد صبوت، وتركت دينك الذي كنت عليه، قال‏:‏ أفلا أدلك على العجب يا عمر‏!‏ إن أختك وخَتَنَكَ قد صبوا، وتركا دينك الذي أنت عليه، فمشى عمر دامرًا حتى أتاهما، وعندهما خباب بن الأرت، معه صحيفة فيها‏:‏ ‏[‏طه‏]‏ يقرئهما إياها ـ وكان يختلف إليهما ويقرئهما القرآن ـ فلما سمع خباب حس عمر توارى في البيت، وسترت فاطمة ـ أخت عمر ـ الصحيفة‏.‏ وكان قد سمع عمر حين دنا من البيت قراءة خباب إليهما، فلما دخل عليهما قال‏:‏ ما هذه الهينمة التي سمعتها عندكم‏؟‏ فقالا‏:‏ ما عدا حديثًا تحدثناه بيننا‏.‏ قال‏:‏ فلعلكما قد صبوتما‏.‏ فقال له ختنه‏:‏ يا عمر، أرأيت إن كان الحق في غير دينك‏؟‏ فوثب عمر على ختنه فوطئه وطأ شديدًا‏.‏ فجاءت أخته فرفعته عن زوجها، فنفحها نفحة بيده، فدمى وجهها ـ وفي رواية ابن إسحاق أنه ضربها فشجها ـ فقالت، وهي غضبى‏:‏ يا عمر، إن كان الحق في غير دينك، أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله ، وأشهد أن محمدًا رسول الله ‏.‏

فلما يئس عمر، ورأي ما بأخته من الدم ندم واستحيا، وقال‏:‏ أعطونى هذا الكتاب الذي عندكم فأقرؤه، فقالت أخته‏:‏ إنك رجس، ولا يمسه إلا المطهرون، فقم فاغتسل، فقام فاغتسل، ثم أخذ الكتاب، فقرأ‏:‏ ‏{‏بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم‏}‏ فقال‏:‏ أسماء طيبة طاهرة‏.‏ ثم قرأ ‏[‏طه‏]‏ حتى انتهي إلى قوله‏:‏ ‏{‏إِنَّنِي أَنَا الله ُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاعْبُدْنِي وَأَقِمِ الصَّلَاةَ لِذِكْرِي‏}‏ ‏[‏طه‏:‏14]‏ فقال‏:‏ ما أحسن هذا الكلام وأكرمه‏؟‏ دلوني على محمد‏.‏

فلما سمع خباب قول عمر خرج من البيت، فقال‏:‏ أبشر يا عمر، فإني أرجو أن تكون دعوة الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم لك ليلة الخميس‏:‏ ‏(‏الله م أعز الإسلام بعمر بن الخطاب أو بأبي جهل بن هشام‏)‏، ورسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم في الدار التي في أصل الصفا‏.‏

فأخذ عمر سيفه، فتوشحه، ثم انطلق حتى أتى الدار، فضرب الباب، فقام رجل ينظر من خلل الباب، فرآه متوشحًا السيف، فأخبر رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم، واستجمع القوم، فقال لهم حمزة‏:‏ ما لكم ‏؟‏ قالوا‏:‏ عمر‏؟‏ فقال‏:‏ وعمر‏؟‏ افتحوا له الباب، فإن كان جاء يريد خيرًا بذلناه له، وإن كان جاء يريد شرًا قتلناه بسيفه، ورسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم داخل يوحى إليه، فخرج إلى عمر حتى لقيه في الحجرة، فأخذ بمجامع ثوبه وحمائل السيف، ثم جبذه جبذة شديدة فقال‏:‏ ‏(‏أما أنت منتهيًا يا عمر حتى ينزل الله بك من الخزى والنكال ما نزل بالوليد بن المغيرة‏؟‏ الله م، هذا عمر بن الخطاب، الله م أعز الإسلام بعمر بن الخطاب‏)‏، فقال عمر‏:‏ أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله ، وأنك رسول الله ‏.‏ وأسلم، فكبر أهل الدار تكبيرة سمعها أهل المسجد‏.‏

كان عمر رضي الله عنه ذا شكيمة لا يرام، وقد أثار إسلامه ضجة بين المشركين، وشعورا لهم بالذلة والهوان، وكسا المسلمين عزة وشرفًا وسرورًا‏.‏

روى ابن إسحاق بسنده عن عمر قال‏:‏ لما أسلمت تذكرت أي أهل مكة أشد لرسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم عداوة، قال‏:‏ قلت‏:‏ أبو جهل، فأتيت حتى ضربت عليه بابه، فخرج إلىّ، وقال‏:‏ أهلًا وسهلًا، ما جاء بك‏؟‏ قال‏:‏ جئت لأخبرك إني قد آمنت بالله وبرسوله محمد، وصدقت بما جاء به‏.‏ قال‏:‏ فضرب الباب في وجهي، وقال‏:‏ قبحك الله ، وقبح ما جئت به‏.‏

وذكر ابن الجوزي أن عمر رضي الله عنه قال‏:‏ كان الرجل إذا أسلم تعلق به الرجال، فيضربونه ويضربهم، فجئت ـ أي حين أسلمت ـ إلى خالى ـ وهو العاصى بن هاشم ـ فأعلمته فدخل البيت، قال‏:‏ وذهبت إلى رجل من كبراء قريش ـ لعله أبو جهل ـ فأعلمته فدخل البيت‏.‏

وفي رواية لابن إسحاق، عن نافع، عن ابن عمر قال‏:‏ لما أسلم عمر بن الخطاب لم تعلم قريش بإسلامه، فقال‏:‏ أي أهل مكة أنشأ للحديث‏؟‏ فقالوا‏:‏ جميل بن معمر الجمحى‏.‏ فخرج إليه وأنا معه، أعقل ما أرى وأسمع، فأتاه، فقال‏:‏ ياجميل، إني قد أسلمت، قال‏:‏ فو الله ما رد عليه كلمة حتى قام عامدًا إلى المسجد فنادى ‏[‏بأعلى صوته‏]‏ أن‏:‏ يا قريش، إن ابن الخطاب قد صبأ‏.‏ فقال عمر ـ وهو خلفه‏:‏ كذب، ولكنى قد أسلمت ‏[‏وآمنت بالله وصدقت رسوله‏]‏، فثاروا إليه فما زال يقاتلهم ويقاتلونه حتى قامت الشمس على رءوسهم، وطَلَح ـ أي أعيا ـ عمر، فقعد، وقاموا على رأسه، وهو يقول‏:‏ افعلوا ما بدا لكم، فأحلف بالله أن لو كنا ثلاثمائة رجل لقد تركناها لكم أو تركتموها لنا‏.‏

وبعد ذلك زحف المشركون إلى بيته يريدون قتله‏.‏روى البخاري عن عبد الله بن عمر قال‏:‏بينما هو ـ أي عمر ـ في الدار خائفًا إذ جاءه العاص بن وائل السهمى أبو عمرو،وعليه حلة حبرة وقميص مكفوف بحرير ـ وهو من بني سهم، وهم حلفاؤنا في الجاهلية ـ فقال له‏:‏ ما لك‏؟‏ قال‏:‏ زعم قومك أنهم سيقتلوني إن أسلمت، قال‏:‏ لا سبيل إليك ـ بعد أن قالها أمنت ـ فخرج العاص، فلقى الناس قد سال بهم الوادي، فقال‏:‏ أين تريدون‏؟‏ فقالوا‏:‏ هذا ابن الخطاب الذي قد صبأ، قال‏:‏ لا سبيل إليه، فَكَرَّ الناس‏.‏ وفي لفظ في رواية ابن إسحاق‏:‏ والله ، لكأنما كانوا ثوبًا كُشِطَ عنه‏.‏

هذا بالنسبة إلى المشركين، أما بالنسبة إلى المسلمين فروى مجاهد عن ابن عباس قال‏:‏ سألت عمر بن الخطاب‏:‏ لأي شيء سميت الفاروق‏؟‏ قال‏:‏ أسلم حمزة قبلى بثلاثة أيام ـ ثم قص عليه قصة إسلامه‏.‏ وقال في آخره‏:‏ قلت ـ أي حين أسلمت‏:‏ يا رسول الله ، ألسنا على الحق إن متنا وإن حيينا‏؟‏ قال‏:‏ ‏(‏بلى، والذي نفسي بيده، إنكم على الحق وإن متم وإن حييتم‏)‏، قال‏:‏ قلت‏:‏ ففيم الاختفاء‏؟‏ والذي بعثك بالحق لنخرجن، فأخرجناه في صفين، حمزة في أحدهما، وأنا في الآخر، له كديد ككديد الطحين، حتى دخلنا المسجد، قال‏:‏ فنظرت إلىّ قريش وإلى حمزة، فأصابتهم كآبة لم يصبهم مثلها، فسماني رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏(‏الفاروق‏)‏ يومئذ‏.‏

وكان ابن مسعود رضي الله عنه يقول‏:‏ ما كنا نقدر أن نصلى عند الكعبة حتى أسلم عمر‏.‏

وعن صهيب بن سنان الرومى رضي الله عنه قال‏:‏ لما أسلم عمر ظهر الإسلام، ودعى إليه علانية، وجلسنا حول البيت حلقًا، وطفنا بالبيت، وانتصفنا ممن غلظ علينا، ورددنا عليه بعض ما يأتى به‏.‏

وعن عبد الله بن مسعود قال‏:‏ ما زلنا أعزة منذ أسلم عمر‏.‏

ممثل قريش بين يدي الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم

وبعد إسلام هذين البطلين الجليلين ـ حمزة بن عبد المطلب وعمـر بن الخطاب رضي الله عنهما أخذت السحائب تتقشع، وأفاق المشركون عن سكرهم في تنكيلهم بالمسلمين، وغيروا تفكيرهم في معاملتهم مع النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم والمؤمنين، واختاروا أسلوب المساومات وتقديم الرغائب والمغريات، ولم يدر هؤلاء المساكين أن كل ما تطلع عليه الشمس لا يساوي جناح بعوضة أمام دين الله والدعوة إليه، فخابوا وفشلوا فيما أرادوا‏.‏

قال ابن إسحاق‏:‏ حدثني يزيد بن زياد عن محمد بن كعب القرظى قال‏:‏ حدثت أن عتبة بن ربيعة، وكان سيدًا، قال يومًا ـ وهو في نادى قريش، ورسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم جالس في المسجد وحده‏:‏ يا معشر قريش، ألا أقوم إلى محمد فأكلمه وأعرض عليه أمورًا لعله يقبل بعضها، فنعطيه أيها شاء ويكف عنا‏؟‏ وذلك حين أسلم حمزة رضي الله عنه ورأوا أصحاب رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يكثرون ويزيدون، فقالوا‏:‏ بلى، يا أبا الوليد، قم إليه، فكلمه، فقام إليه عتبة،حتى جلس إلى رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم، فقال‏:‏ يابن أخي، إنك منا حيث قد علمت من السِّطَةِ في العشيرة، والمكان في النسب، وإنك قد أتيت قومك بأمر عظيم، فرقت به جماعتهم، وسفهت به أحلامهم، وعبت به آلهتهم ودينهم، وكفرت به من مضى من آبائهم، فاسمع منى أعرض عليك أمورًا تنظر فيها لعلك تقبل منها بعضها‏.‏ قال‏:‏ فقال رسول صلى الله عليه وسلم‏:‏ ‏(‏قل يا أبا الوليد أسمع‏)‏‏.‏

قال‏:‏ يابن أخي، إن كنت إنما تريد بما جئت به من هذا الأمر مالًا جمعنا لك من أموالنا حتى تكون أكثرنا مالًا، وإن كنت تريد به شرفًا سودناك علينا حتى لا نقطع أمرًا دونك، وإن كنت تريد به ملكًا ملكناك علينا، وإن كان هذا الذي يأتيك رئيًا تراه لا تستطيع رده عن نفسك طلبنا لك الطب، وبذلنا فيه أموالنا حتى نبرئك منه، فإنه ربما غلب التابع على الرجل حتى يداوى منه ـ أو كما قال له ـ حتى إذا فرغ عتبة ورسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يستمع منه قال‏:‏ ‏(‏أقد فرغت يا أبا الوليد‏؟‏‏)‏ قال‏:‏ نعم، قال‏:‏ ‏(‏فاسمع منى‏)‏، قال‏:‏أفعل، فقال‏:‏ ‏{‏ بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم حم تَنزِيلٌ مِّنَ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ كِتَابٌ فُصِّلَتْ آيَاتُهُ قُرْآنًا عَرَبِيًّا لِّقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ بَشِيرًا وَنَذِيرًا فَأَعْرَضَ أَكْثَرُهُمْ فَهُمْ لَا يَسْمَعُونَ وَقَالُوا قُلُوبُنَا فِي أَكِنَّةٍ مِّمَّا تَدْعُونَا إِلَيْهِ‏}‏ ‏[‏فصلت‏:‏1‏:‏ 5‏]‏‏.‏ ثم مضى رسول الله فيها، يقرؤها عليه‏.‏ فلما سمعها منه عتبة أنصت له، وألقى يديه خلف ظهره معتمدًا عليهما، يسمع منه، ثم انتهي رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم إلى السجدة منها فسجد ثم قال‏:‏ ‏(‏قد سمعت يا أبا الوليد ما سمعت، فأنت وذاك‏)‏‏.‏

فقام عتبة إلى أصحابه، فقال بعضهم لبعض‏:‏ نحلف بالله لقد جاءكم أبو الوليد بغير الوجه الذي ذهب به‏.‏ فلما جلس إليهم قالوا‏:‏ ما وراءك يا أبا الوليد‏؟‏ قال‏:‏ ورائي أني سمعت قولًا والله ما سمعت مثله قط، والله ما هو بالشعر ولا بالسحر، ولا بالكهانة، يا معشر قريش، أطيعونى واجعلوها بي، وخلوا بين هذا الرجل وبين ما هو فيه فاعتزلوه، فوالله ليكونن لقوله الذي سمعت منه نبأ عظيم، فإن تصبه العرب فقد كفيتموه بغيركم، وإن يظهر على العرب فملكه ملككم، وعزه عزكم، وكنتم أسعد الناس به، قالوا‏:‏ سحرك والله يا أبا الوليد بلسانه، قال‏:‏ هذا رأيي فيه، فاصنعوا ما بدا لكم‏.‏

وفي روايات أخرى‏:‏ أن عتبة استمع حتى إذا بلغ الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم قوله تعالى‏:‏ ‏{‏فَإِنْ أَعْرَضُوا فَقُلْ أَنذَرْتُكُمْ صَاعِقَةً مِّثْلَ صَاعِقَةِ عَادٍ وَثَمُودَ‏}‏ ‏[‏فصلت‏:‏13‏]‏ قال‏:‏ حسبك، حسبك، ووضع يده على فم رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم، وناشده بالرحم أن يكف، وذلك مخافة أن يقع النذير، ثم قام إلى القوم فقال ما قال‏.‏

رؤساء قريش يفاوضون رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم

وكأن رجاء قريش لم ينقطع بما أجاب به النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم عتبة على اقتراحاته؛ لأنه لم يكن صريحًا في الرفض أو القبول، بل تلا عليه النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم آيات لم يفهمها عتبة، ورجع من حيث جاء، فتشاور رؤساء قريش فيما بينهم وفكروا في كل جوانب القضية، ودرسوا كل المواقف بروية وتريث، ثم اجتمعوا يومًا عند ظهر الكعبة بعد غروب الشمس، وأرسلوا إلى النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم يدعونه، فجاء مسرعًا يرجو خيرًا، فلما جلس إليهم قالوا له مثل ما قال عتبة، وعرضوا عليه نفس المطالب التي عرضها عتبة‏.‏ وكأنهم ظنوا أنه لم يثق بجدية هذا العرض حين عرض عتبة وحده، فإذا عرضوا هم أجمعون يثق ويقبل، ولكن قال لهم رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم‏:‏ ‏(‏ما بي ما تَقُولُون، ما جِئْتُكُم بما جِئْتُكُم بِه أَطْلُب أَمْوَالكُم ولا الشَّرف فيكم، ولا المُلْكَ عليكم، ولكنّ الله بَعَثَنِى إلَيْكُم رَسُولًا، وَ أَنْزَلَ علىَّ كِتابًا، وأَمَرَنِى أنْ أَكُونَ لَكُم بَشِيرًا وَنَذِيرًا، فَبَلَّغْتُكُم رِسَالاتِ ربي، وَنَصَحْتُ لَكُمْ، فإِنْ تَقْبَلُوا مِنّى ما جِئْتُكُم بِه فَهُوَ حَظُّكُم في الدُنيا والآخرة، وإنْ تَرُدُّوا علىّ أَصْبِر لأمْرِ الله ِ حتّى يَحْكُم الله ُ بَيْنِى وَ بَيْـنَكُم‏)‏‏.‏ أو كما قال‏.‏

فانتقلوا إلى نقطة أخرى، وطلبوا منه أن يسأل ربه أن يسير عنهم الجبال، ويبسط لهم البلاد، ويفجر فيها الأنهار، ويحيى لهم الموتى ـ ولا سيما قصى بن كلاب ـ فإن صدقوه يؤمنون به‏.‏ فأجاب بنفس ما سبق من الجواب‏.‏

فانتقلوا إلى نقطة ثالثة، وطلبوا منه أن يسأل ربه أن يبعث له ملكًا يصدقه، ويراجعونه فيه، وأن يجعل له جنات وكنوزًا وقصورًا من ذهب وفضة، فأجابهم بنفس الجواب‏.‏

فانتقلوا إلى نقطة رابعة، وطلبوا منه العذاب‏:‏ أن يسقط عليهم السماء كسفًا، كما يقول ويتوعد، فقال‏:‏ ‏(‏ذلك إلى الله ، إن شاء فعل‏)‏‏.‏ فقالوا‏:‏ أما علم ربك أنا سنجلس معك، ونسألك ونطلب منك، حتى يعلمك ما تراجعنا به، وما هو صانع بنا إذا لم نقبل‏.‏

وأخيرًا هددوه أشد التهديد، وقالوا‏:‏أما والله لا نتركك وما فعلت بنا حتى نهلكك أو تهلكنا، فقام رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم عنهم، وانصرف إلى أهله حزينًا أسفا لما فاته ما طمع من قومه‏.‏

عزم أبي جهل على قتل رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم

ولما انصرف رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم عنهم خاطبهم أبو جهل في كبريائه وقال‏:‏ يا معشر قريش، إن محمدًا قد أبي إلا ما ترون من عيب ديننا، وشتم آبائنا، وتسفيه أحلامنا، وشتم آلهتنا، وأني أعاهد الله لأجلسن له بحجر ما أطيق حمله، فإذا سجد في صلاته فضخت به رأسه، فأسلمونى عند ذلك أو امنعونى، فليصنع بعد ذلك بنو عبد مناف ما بدا لهم، قالوا‏:‏ والله لا نسلمك لشيء أبدًا، فامض لما تريد‏.‏

فلما أصبح أبو جهل، أخذ حجرًا كما وصف، ثم جلس لرسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ينتظره، وغدا رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم كما كان يغدو، فقام يصلي، وقد غدت قريش فجلسوا في أنديتهم ينتظرون ما أبو جهل فاعل، فلما سجد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم احتمل أبو جهل الحجر، ثم أقبل نحوه، حتى إذا دنا منه رجع منهزمًا ممتقعًا لونه، مرعوبًا قد يبست يداه على حجره، حتى قذف الحجر من يده، وقامت إليه رجال قريش فقالوا له‏:‏ ما لك يا أبا الحكم‏؟‏ قال‏:‏ قمت إليه لأفعل به ما قلت لكم البارحة، فلما دنوت منه عرض لى دونه فَحْلٌ من الإبل، لا والله ما رأيت مثل هَامَتِه، ولا مثل قَصَرَتِه ولا أنيابه لفحل قط، فَهَمَّ بى أن يأكلنى‏.‏

قال ابن إسحاق‏:‏ فذكر لى أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال‏:‏ ‏(‏ذلك جبريل عليه السلام لو دنا لأخذه‏)‏

مساومات وتنازلات

ولما فشلت قريش في مفاوضتهم المبنية على الإغراء والترغيب، والتهديد والترهيب، وخاب أبو جهل فيما أبداه من الرعونة وقصد الفتك، تيقظت فيهم رغبة الوصول إلى حل حصيف ينقذهم عما هم فيه، ولم يكونوا يجزمون أن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم على باطل، بل كانوا ـ كما قال الله تعالى ‏{‏لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ مُرِيبٍ‏}‏ ‏[‏الشورى‏:‏14‏]‏‏.‏ فرأوا أن يساوموه صلى الله عليه وسلم في أمور الدين، ويلتقوا به في منتصف الطريق، فيتركوا بعض ما هم عليه، ويطالبوا النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم بترك بعض ما هو عليه، وظنوا أنهم بهذا الطريق سيصيبون الحق، إن كان ما يدعو إليه النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم حقًا‏.‏

روى ابن إسحاق بسنده، قال‏:‏ اعترض رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ وهو يطوف بالكعبة ـ الأسود بن المطلب بن أسد بن عبد العزى والوليد بن المغيرة وأمية بن خلف والعاص بن وائل السهمى ـ وكانوا ذوى أسنان في قومهم ـ فقالوا‏:‏ يا محمد، هلم فلنعبد ما تعبد، وتعبد ما نعبد، فنشترك نحن وأنت في الأمر، فإن كان الذي تعبد خيرًا مما نعبد كنا قد أخذنا بحظنا منه، وإن كان ما نعبد خيرًا مما تعبد كنت قد أخذت بحظك منه، فأنزل الله تعالى فيهم‏:‏ ‏{‏قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْكَافِرُونَ لَا أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ‏}‏ السورة كلها‏.‏

وأخرج عَبْدُ بن حُمَـيْد وغيره عن ابن عباس أن قريشًا قالت‏:‏ لو استلمت آلهتنا لعبدنا إلهك‏.‏ فأنزل الله ‏:‏ ‏{‏قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْكَافِرُونَ‏}‏ السورة كلها وأخرج ابن جرير وغيره عنه أن قريشًا قالوا لرسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم‏:‏ تعبد آلهتنا سنة، ونعبد إلهك سنة،فأنزل الله ‏:‏‏{‏قُلْ أَفَغَيْرَ الله ِ تَأْمُرُونِّي أَعْبُدُ أَيُّهَا الْجَاهِلُونَ‏}‏ ‏[‏الزمر‏:‏64‏]‏

ولما حسم الله تعالى هذه المفاوضة المضحكة بهذه المفاصلة الجازمة لم تيأس قريش كل اليأس، بل أبدوا مزيدًا من التنازل بشرط أن يجرى النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم بعض التعديل فيما جاء به من التعليمات، فقالوا‏:‏ ‏{‏ائْتِ بِقُرْآنٍ غَيْرِ هَـذَا أَوْ بَدِّلْهُ‏}‏، فقطع الله هذا السبيل أيضًا بإنزال ما يرد به النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم عليهم فقال‏:‏ ‏{‏قُلْ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أُبَدِّلَهُ مِن تِلْقَاء نَفْسِي إِنْ أَتَّبِعُ إِلاَّ مَا يُوحَى إِلَيَّ إِنِّي أَخَافُ إِنْ عَصَيْتُ رَبِّي عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ‏}‏ ‏[‏يونس‏:‏15‏]‏ ونبه على عظم خطورة هذا العمل بقوله‏:‏‏{‏ وَإِن كَادُواْ لَيَفْتِنُونَكَ عَنِ الَّذِي أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ لِتفْتَرِيَ عَلَيْنَا غَيْرَهُ وَإِذًا لاَّتَّخَذُوكَ خَلِيلاً وَلَوْلاَ أَن ثَبَّتْنَاكَ لَقَدْ كِدتَّ تَرْكَنُ إِلَيْهِمْ شَيْئًا قَلِيلاً إِذاً لَّأَذَقْنَاكَ ضِعْفَ الْحَيَاةِ وَضِعْفَ الْمَمَاتِ ثُمَّ لاَ تَجِدُ لَكَ عَلَيْنَا نَصِيرًا‏}‏ ‏[‏الإسراء‏:‏73‏:‏ 75‏]‏‏.‏

حيرة قريش وتفكيرهم الجاد واتصالهم باليهود

أظلمت أمام المشركين السبل بعد فشلهم في هذه المفاوضات والمساومات والتنازلات، واحتاروا فيما يفعلون، حتى قام أحد شياطينهم‏:‏ النضر بن الحارث، فنصحهم قائلًا‏:‏ يا معشر قريش، والله لقد نزل بكم أمر ما أتيتم له بحيلة بعد، قد كان محمد فيكم غلامًا حدثًا أرضاكم فيكم، وأصدقكم حديثًا، وأعظمكم أمانة، حتى إذا رأيتم في صدغيه الشيب، و جاءكم بما جاءكم به، قلتم‏:‏ ساحر، لا والله ما هو بساحر، لقد رأينا السحرة ونَفْثَهم وعَقْدَهم، وقلتم‏:‏ كاهن، لا والله ما هو بكاهن، قد رأينا الكهنة وتَخَالُجَهم وسمعنا سَجَعَهُم، وقلتم‏:‏ شاعر، لا والله ما هو بشاعر، قد رأينا الشعر وسمعنا أصنافه كلها هَزَجَه ورَجَزَه، وقلتم‏:‏ مجنون، لا والله ما هو بمجنون، لقد رأينا الجنون، فما هو بخنقه، ولا وسوسته، ولا تخليطه، يا معشر قريش، فانظروا في شأنكم، فإنه والله لقد نزل بكم أمر عظيم‏.‏

وكأنهم لما رأوا صموده صلى الله عليه وسلم في وجه كل التحديات، ورفضه كل المغريات، وصلابته في كل مرحلة ـ مع ما كان يتمتع به من الصدق والعفاف ومكارم الأخلاق ـ قويت شبهتهم في كونه رسولًا حقًا، فقرروا أن يتصلوا باليهود حتى يتأكدوا من أمره صلى الله عليه وسلم، فلما نصحهم النضر بن الحارث بما سبق كلفوه مع آخر أو آخرين ليذهب إلى يهود المدينة، فأتاهم فقال أحبارهم‏:‏ سلوه عن ثلاث، فإن أخبر فهو نبى مرسل، وإلا فهو متقول؛ سلوه عن فتية ذهبوا في الدهر الأول،ما كان أمرهم‏؟‏ فإن لهم حديثًا عجبًا ، وسلوه عن رجل طواف بلغ مشارق الأرض ومغاربها، ما كان نبؤه‏؟‏ وسلوه عن الروح، ما هي‏؟‏

فلما قدم مكة قال‏:‏ جئناكم بفصل ما بينكم وبين محمد، وأخبرهم بما قاله اليهود، فسألت قريش رسول صلى الله عليه وسلم عن الأمور الثلاثة، فنزلت بعد أيام سورة الكهف، فيها قصة أولئك الفتية، وهم أصحاب الكهف، وقصة الرجل الطواف، وهو ذو القرنين، ونزل الجواب عن الروح في سورة الإسراء‏.‏ وتبين لقريش أنه صلى الله عليه وسلم على حق وصدق، ولكن أبي الظالمون إلا كفورًا‏.‏

هذه نبذة خفيفة مما واجه به المشركون دعوة رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم، وقد مارسوا كل ذلك جنبا إلى جنب، متنقلين من طور إلى طور، ومن دور إلى دور‏.‏ فمن شدة إلى لين، ومن لين إلى شدة، ومن جدال إلى مساومة، ومن مساومة إلى جدال، ومن تهديد إلى ترغيب، ومن ترغيب إلى تهديد، كانوا يثورون ثم يخورون، ويجادلون ثم يجاملون، وينازلون ثم يتنازلون، ويوعدون ثم يرغبون، كأنهم كانوا يتقدمون ويتأخرون، لا يقر لهم قرار، ولا يعجبهم الفرار، وكان الغرض من كل ذلك هو إحباط الدعوة الإسلامية، ولَمَّ شَعْثِ الكفر، ولكنهم بعد بذل كل الجهود واختبار كل الحيل عادوا خائبين، ولم يبق أمامهم إلا السيف، والسيف لا يزيد الفرقة إلا شدة، ولا ينتج إلا عن تناحر يستأصل الشأفة، فاحتاروا ماذا يفعلون‏.‏

موقف أبي طالب وعشيرته

أما أبو طالب فإنه لما واجه مطالبة قريش بتسليم النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم لهم ليقتلوه، ثم رأي في تحركاتهم وتصرفاتهم ما يؤكد أنهم يريدون قتله وإخفار ذمته ـ مثل ما فعله عقبة بن أبي معيط، وأبو جهل بن هشام وعمر بن الخطاب ـ جمع بني هاشم وبني المطلب، ودعاهم إلى القيام بحفظ النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم، فأجابوه إلى ذلك كلهم ـ مسلمهم وكافرهم ـ حَمِيَّةً للجوار العربي، وتعاقدوا وتعاهدوا عليه عند الكعبة‏.‏ إلا ما كان من أخيه أبي لهب، فإنه فارقهم، وكان مع قريش‏.‏

قديم 24-02-11, 12:53 PM   رقم المشاركة : 5
أبو الضحى البريطاني
مشترك جديد

قديم 02-08-11, 01:38 PM   رقم المشاركة : 6
الثقافة الاسلامية
عضو فضي

الثقافة الاسلامية غير متصل

الثقافة الاسلامية is on a distinguished road

Simply put, it is done to bring people closer to Allah, and not just for fun. Therefore, its a form of worship. You cant just makeup forms of worship. If it isnt an innovation then what is!? Where do you draw the line?

Second point is that its not only madeup, but it was madeup by the Ubaidee cult (aka Fatimees). They celebrated the birthdays of Alhussain, Alhassan, Ali, Fatima, the prophet, and the ruler at that time, Ubaidillah AlMahdi. Clearly it was to put his name next to those names and give himself the illusion of a high status. Afterwards some sufis picked up the tradition and kept it alive. Many of them, also, claim to be decendants of Fatima and try to give themselves prestiege and a special status.

I know some get a kick out of the idea of having parties and celerations AND getting rewarded from it, and that Sufi and Shia "sheikhs" like the prestige and status it gives them, but celerating the prophets birthday is clearly, not a part of Islam and doesnt even have Islamic roots.

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 07:06 AM.